Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Secret Cheat That I Used To Earn My First $1000 Online After NYSC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret Cheat That I Used To Earn My First $1000 Online After NYSC (316 Views)

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Cheat That I Used To Earn My First $1000 Online After NYSC by waolatz12(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
If you are stuck at a point right now and not knowing what to do or where to go in your finances, I'd advise you to read this post till the end.

What are the legit ways to make money online?

What do I need to do to earn huge money?

These are all common questions that keep flowing into my DM now and then.

I've tried as much as possible to give the best reasonable answers to these questions but deep down I felt I should share a bit of my story to further bring life to these answers.

So without further ado, let me quickly share a short story that would add a bit of motivation to your financial life.

Few months ago, I wasn't like this.

I wouldn't come out to tell you this if it was back then.

Then I was just starting online. I was a newbie, trying to struggle to meet up with my daily needs.

I tried a couple of things, from online surveys to MLM, network marketing, and many more.

But I appeared not to be getting the desired response from all these toils.

I wanted to earn a spot in the online world by making tons of money but all to no avail.

I had spent data, money, and a significant amount of time trying to figure out a way to do this.

So after doing this a couple of times I finally decided to enroll for an online paid WhatsApp class held by the Prince of Copywriting, Emmanuel Akpe.

This period is what I would call the best period of my life.

I suddenly discovered the blunders and lapses in my online money making strategies that I never realized all this while.

So in short, it was a time of unlearning, learning, and relearning for me.

In this class, I was taught how to professionally approach the online space, how to dial things up, and how to tone things down.

He showed us different ways to generate a heavy amount of money online.

So I decided to go with freelancing.

I joined Fiverr, registered, published my gig, and did all the necessities.

Most people I know had given up so soon on freelancing with a common threadbare jargon - IT ISN'T WORKING.

But I was keen on my goals with strong determination to make the money, come what may.

At first, I wasn't getting even but I kept a close eye and held on to my goals.

Eureka moment.

After thirty days on Fiverr, orders started flowing in like rivers of living water.

I became so occupied with orders that I would outsource some of them.

I've never made $50 online.

From doing online surveys I've earned $40, it was for hundreds of surveys.

I've also made $35 from star-clicks after spending several hours on their website.

But this was the first time I would be making over $700 per month.

Now, I consistently make more than $1000 every month on Fiverr without having to do much of the work.

So I want to ask you a question.

How much money have you been able to make online?

Now, imagine if you could figure out a way to never go broke again.

Imagine if you can be earning at least $30 per day.

How much is that in Naira?

N11,430 or so.

I've not done this for a while now but I felt I should help several people out there who are struggling to make ends meet.

I want to train only 200 people who will join the class before 24 hours on how to make these awesome amounts of money from Fiverr.

If you are interested, chat with me via the link below.
https:///q6c70y

Remember, the door closes after 24 hours.

P.S: This is for the people who are ready to put in the commitment and work required not for lazy people.

1 Share

Re: The Secret Cheat That I Used To Earn My First $1000 Online After NYSC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
waolatz12:
If you are stuck at a point right now and not knowing what to do or where to go in your finances, I'd advise you to read this post till the end.

What are the legit ways to make money online?

What do I need to do to earn huge money?

These are all common questions that keep flowing into my DM now and then.

I've tried as much as possible to give the best reasonable answers to these questions but deep down I felt I should share a bit of my story to further bring life to these answers.

So without further ado, let me quickly share a short story that would add a bit of motivation to your financial life.

Few months ago, I wasn't like this.

I wouldn't come out to tell you this if it was back then.

Then I was just starting online. I was a newbie, trying to struggle to meet up with my daily needs.

I tried a couple of things, from online surveys to MLM, network marketing, and many more.

But I appeared not to be getting the desired response from all these toils.

I wanted to earn a spot in the online world by making tons of money but all to no avail.

I had spent data, money, and a significant amount of time trying to figure out a way to do this.

So after doing this a couple of times I finally decided to enroll for an online paid WhatsApp class held by the Prince of Copywriting, Emmanuel Akpe.

This period is what I would call the best period of my life.

I suddenly discovered the blunders and lapses in my online money making strategies that I never realized all this while.

So in short, it was a time of unlearning, learning, and relearning for me.

In this class, I was taught how to professionally approach the online space, how to dial things up, and how to tone things down.

He showed us different ways to generate a heavy amount of money online.

So I decided to go with freelancing.

I joined Fiverr, registered, published my gig, and did all the necessities.

Most people I know had given up so soon on freelancing with a common threadbare jargon - IT ISN'T WORKING.

But I was keen on my goals with strong determination to make the money, come what may.

At first, I wasn't getting even but I kept a close eye and held on to my goals.

Eureka moment.

After thirty days on Fiverr, orders started flowing in like rivers of living water.

I became so occupied with orders that I would outsource some of them.

I've never made $50 online.

From doing online surveys I've earned $40, it was for hundreds of surveys.

I've also made $35 from star-clicks after spending several hours on their website.

But this was the first time I would be making over $700 per month.

Now, I consistently make more than $1000 every month on Fiverr without having to do much of the work.

So I want to ask you a question.

How much money have you been able to make online?

Now, imagine if you could figure out a way to never go broke again.

Imagine if you can be earning at least $30 per day.

How much is that in Naira?

N11,430 or so.

I've not done this for a while now but I felt I should help several people out there who are struggling to make ends meet.

I want to train only 200 people who will join the class before 24 hours on how to make these awesome amounts of money from Fiverr.

If you are interested, chat with me via the link below.
https:///q6c70y

Remember, the door closes after 24 hours.

P.S: This is for the people who are ready to put in the commitment and work required not for lazy people.
How you dey take withdraw your pay? PayPal does not allow Nigeria to receive money so please explain.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money By Viewing Emails Available In Nigeria!! / .. / Be Among 250,000 Smes To Get Free Business Name Registration By CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.