Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

End Sars Now Or We Are Hitting The Street Again On Tuesday! Falz Threatens #ends - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / End Sars Now Or We Are Hitting The Street Again On Tuesday! Falz Threatens #ends (230 Views)

Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / BBNaija: Erica Threatens To Kill Laycon / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Sars Now Or We Are Hitting The Street Again On Tuesday! Falz Threatens #ends by Nuelconcept: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigerian celebrity and Artist Falz has come out to remind the government after the just conclude first protest to abolish the Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS.
In his words, he said thus "we do not ask for a reform, we want the complete abolishment of SARS". he went head to thank everyone that came out during the protest and urge them to stand tall.
Click the link below too see the video and please subscribe on my youtube channel for more engaging information like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cLjAPI5bA

(1) (Reply)

James Bond Connery Man DIES / WEED AND WHEAT - Latest Yoruba Premium Movies 2021 Starring Mide Martins / How To Activate FOX News On Roku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.