Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

#ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) (683 Views)

Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / SARS Official, Charles Omotosho Sacked Over N5,000 Extortion (Photos) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

#ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Stan2330(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
JUST IN: THEY JUST KILLED A STUDENT IN OGBOMOSHO PARTICIPATING IN P
A PEACEFUL PROTEST

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXkeXB6bz0s

@LALASTICLALA
@SEUN
@MYND44

FP PLS
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
The way Buhari and the IGP are handing this issue, it will turn to something else oh! All it will take is for some group to pick up arms and there we go! That is how every revolution started. Don't these people read history!

Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by SpecTTraP: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
This guys better act and on time
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Peaceful protest,,,, my foot
I'm only pitying the families of those that would lose their lives in this protest

I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed

Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by obyrich(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
I'm not surprised. They will soon unleash mayhem on the protesters. grin
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by tobechi74: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sad
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Yahksbiz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
sad o
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Protest OR Violence?
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Onyedika122: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Stan2330:
JUST IN: THEY JUST KILLED A STUDENT IN OGBOMOSHO PARTICIPATING IN P
A PEACEFUL PROTEST

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsynlDCTuOA

@LALASTICLALA
@SEUN
@MYND44

FP PLS

This is getting out of hands..
Pls @lalasticlala
@mynd44 take this to front page the world needs to see what is happening in our country
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by uniqueboi1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS still dae kill o grin

#KillSars
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Peaceful protest,,,, my foot
I'm only pitying the families of those that would lose their lives in this protest

I stand with Reform_SARS angry

Most SARS operatives are cultists/drug addicts tongue

Meanwhile,,
If you know you can't train your children well, kindly control your child bearing. We already have more than enough thugs/devilish pikins abeg. The future of this nation no be here o lipsrsealed
No one gives a shii about your tiny voice! Sars is going, if you're one of them or your family or friend is ask them to start seeking employment elsewhere. These animals shouldn't be in the police force period!

Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
grossintel:
No one gives a shii about your tiny voice! Sars is going, if you're one of them or your family or friend is ask them to start seeking employment elsewhere. These animals shouldn't be in the police force period!
God forbid I have a relative amongst those beasts who aren't different from protesters themselves

Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
grossintel:
Iwa omo nii mu omo se okigbe

If you know, you know.

Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Too Bad
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Frankice: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Onyedika122:

This is getting out of hands..
Pls @lalasticlala
@mynd44 take this to front page the world needs to see what is happening in our country

I thinks that's the first video the young man couldn't post ���

Here's it :

Lalasticlala
And mynd44 abeg help us carry this news go front page... SARS are trying to kill us all..
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Teaser4(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Government dey play with fire....
Re: #ENDSARS: Student Killed By SARS OFFICIAL In Ogbomosho During Protest(video) by Frankice12: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Teaser4:
Government dey play with fire....

Aswear they go see fire run this time

Nigeria Soldier Threatened To Bleep Music Producer In The ASS / Alleged Thieves Burnt To Death In Warri (graphic) -- OAP Michael Effiong / Lagos Landlord Sells House Strangely,plunges Tenants And Buyer At War