Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (78313 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Jdbrasco2: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Olosho wan cast this protest now. Playing directly into the hands of the enemy. Vanguard and sensational reporting as if they don't know that #ENDSARS is a genuine protest. Olosho park one side first with your Yahoo Boys and Ritualists yan.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Oizee(f): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not
forget that one, it's bcuz u have never been harassed unnecessarily before. I wish d Yahoo guys would use dem, lazy youths.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by kmaster007: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not
I support you... even so called musicians we hv dey don't no wat dey re doin... even so yahoo boiz dey sponsor dem all... SARS as com to stay whether dey like it or not...

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by chinedumoooo: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
SAR shouldn't be reform but the citizens, who keep late night, dreadlocks, tattoos, suspected gadgets etc.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Zetty177x: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

U and ur likers missed the point
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Peace2love: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
SimplyFacts:
How dem go harrass him when he's always addressed as he dressed.
I no dey hide my Android phones from SARS & they have never, even by mistake, pointed to me to alight or asked to unlock my phone.

No offense

God bless you real good!

#EndSARS is like throwing the baby with the bath water.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Kaymaxine(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
SARS doesn't have any business with internet fraud.
Don't get it mixed up. They were formed to tackle robberies, kidnapping and cultism. They are like the SWAT and special forces of USA AND other countries.They don't do patrol. They are being called upon in case of extreme violence!!!
EFCC is incharge of internet fraud and love scams.
SARS are just frustrated and broke set of people looking for who to obtain!!!
Can Lastma stop you and ask for your drivers license
Exactly!!!
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Flytime: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
it still doesn't reduce the number of Yahoo boys in the society

Efcc does 95℅ of arresting Yahoo boys
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Engraced80(f): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Reforming and refurbishing SARS should be our our main pursuits. I don't think that total scrapping is feasible.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
Na you dey see truth as tribal.
Please desist,it won't do you any good. Who knows you might end up marrying same Yoruba you despise a lot for no reason
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Goodman247: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ernest267:
Revolutionary lnvestment platform in making great profit within a short period of time..

It is a global lnvestment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes interests across foreign exchange,crypto(BTC , ETH) trading, transportation..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
scam
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by dododawa1: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
This one pant is used,not surprised ALUTA CONTINUE #endSARS.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Celebsnews2: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol... Crazy girls.

Meanwhile, Naira Marley Mums cries and begs son not to engage in the protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APPVfnm60nc
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by KingAzubuike(f): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AZUBUIKE I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU TO NOT BE ONE OF THE SMARTEST ONES IN YOUR FAMILY. BUT SOMETIMES, TRY TO HIDE YOUR FACE INSTEAD OF BROADCAST YOUR IGNORANCE.
Hope you know who you dey insult sha undecided
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Edeyoung: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Ogun dey kill you mad woman
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by AfroKnight: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
These stupiid sex workers are tarnishing the protest with this rubbish statement. SARS is a menace to all young people with trendy hairstyles, clothes or iphone not just Yahoo guys.

Besides, Yahoo boys are not the problem of SARS. That is the job of EFCC. The narrative peddled by government that Yahoo boys are fighting back only shows the world that SARS is on illegal duty. Many of these babes know they are not safe in the hands of these evil policemen.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by InvestmentMood: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Those SARS Officer's are not sincere. U cannot use criminality approach to eradicate crime. My humble submission
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Henriksen(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Any body that is supporting the endsar movement are either thief, kiddnapers or yahoo boys ......fact*
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Liposure: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
This movement is gradually turning into a selfish agenda
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Bluffly: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
SARS wasn't created for Yahoo boys but armed robbers. EFCC and Civilian police are there to deal with that.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by dalass(f): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Voy:
Dis gurls shld better be protesting for the rituals most of these yahoo boiz use em for shocked

I tell you... cheesy
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by angelEmade: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Mumu.

Because those criminals have not harrassed you before, na why you dey open mouth.
leave am....idiots full this platform
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by dayodele77: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
see below
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by payloader(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Thats where they lost it. SARS are not supposed to arrest yahoo boys because its not their duty. That responsibility lies solely with the EFCC and ICPC. SARS job is to pursue and arrest armed robbers and related criminals. When a police man abducts and detains a suspected "yahoo" boy, he inadvertently places himself in an unlawful activity. Why will a policeman even carry POS, or demand for someone's ATM? Bros, lets face the truth. SARS has totally f***ked up.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by ipswitch: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ha! See gbege! But the FSARs men too na dem customers too na!
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
It has always been about these yahoo boys ! These guys should be very careful as governments won't succumb to cheap blackmail like this ! I have this feeling that government will unleash EFCC on these guys soonest. If the situation continues like this ,I hope they are ready to confront armed soldiers on the street.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Don’t come and taint the movement with this nonsense pls. This is not what it is about at all. Don’t give fodder to critics of the protests. Yahoo boys are still criminals and should be prosecuted accordingly. We just don’t want SARS harassing law abiding citizens under the guise of fighting cyber crime.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Breadnote: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
interesting stuff
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by payloader(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright.....

that girl resemble person way I know for play house for Benin city
Slawormir, playhouse dey Benin too? I think say na only for PH o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by K4daniel: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
If only this energy could be chanelled down to good governance and effective leadership..it would've make a good sence and our country will be in the company of UK, Europe and US..Lol.

In all sincerity, it's just the wrong killings of the innocents coupled with corrupt practises among them. Crime reduce to a minimum level..unlike before. Those sars officials really dealt with those robbers..cult guys..yahoo boys on the street of Nigeria.You think those robbers are not happy...yinmu# they are even part of the protesters.

Remember those days you would be driving in trafic all of a sudden GBOSA..your phones or your life... iyana oworo..third mainland bridge...all sorts of robberies.. I remember one rich guy in my area..I asked him why do you hold cash of 700k, 1.5m everytime in your exhautic cars when moving..

He simply said because of the boys when in traffic, I just give those boys who may stop me for money with guns..this guy's cars are usually the latest BMW..MERCEDES BENZ..Imagine because of those boys he had to keep money in his car.. Remember those one million boys terrorizing Lagos..Baba Buhari just gave order one after the one order eliminate them..where are the one million boys now.

In my own opinion, they need to be restructured, trained and give them a different new name because their bad had spoilt their good.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by becky39000(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
Yorubas people sef
This is why you are a fool!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.