Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ivf Treatment In Srushti Hospital - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ivf Treatment In Srushti Hospital (1698 Views)

Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment / Buhari Receiving Treatment In UK, Fayose Alleges / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivf Treatment In Srushti Hospital by nigfati: 10:43am On Mar 05, 2011
HI Friends,
I am 36 years old female living in Abuja tried for baby since last 7 years, was not happening.I was referred by my friend to Srushti Fertility Research Center in Chennai India as they are one of the biggest fertility centers in the world.
I was treated by Dr.Samundi who seemed to be very nice person.Thanks for her help and attention.I was diagnosed by big fibroids which was removed by Laparoscopy.
After 3 months I got pregnant in and now I am carrying expecting a baby in may.There are few couples with us from Nigeria who had similar condition but have already tried 2-3 IVF cycles in Nigeria.Dr.mentioned that there is no use taking IVF treatment while having huge fibroids.
Dear Ladies,I hope this piece of information will be helpful for you guys.I dont want an other women to suffer like me for 7 long years
ALL THE BEST,  smiley [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ivf Treatment In Srushti Hospital by ifyalways(f): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
nigfati:

HI Friends,
I am 36 years old female living in Abuja tried for baby since last 7 years, was not happening.I was referred by my friend to Srushti Fertility Research Center in Chennai India as they are one of the biggest fertility centers in the world.
I was treated by Dr.Samundi who seemed to be very nice person.Thanks for her help and attention.I was diagnosed by big fibroids which was removed by Laparoscopy.
After 3 months I got pregnant in and now I am carrying expecting a baby in may.There are few couples with us from Nigeria who had similar condition but have already tried 2-3 IVF cycles in Nigeria.Dr.mentioned that there is no use taking IVF treatment while having huge fibroids.
Dear Ladies,I hope this piece of information will be helpful for you guys.I dont want an other women to suffer like me for 7 long years
ALL THE BEST,  smiley [color=#990000][/color]
Ummm undecided
The moral of ur story is
Re: Ivf Treatment In Srushti Hospital by Hajja2011: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2011
Dear Friend,

I wanted to share this infomration to those who are eagerly trying for a baby through IVF procedures, they are undergoing IVF cycles when they have complications which will affect the result of the procedure, its not only me there were 3 couples who had huge fibroids, Indians are known for their high experience in medicine.

I thought it will be an eye-opener for those ladies taking IVF treatment, they should ask their dr to first do diagnostic laparoscopy to find if they are physically fit for ivf first,
Re: Ivf Treatment In Srushti Hospital by r231(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2011
ifyalways:

Ummm undecided
The moral of your story is

grin cheesy grin
Re: Ivf Treatment In Srushti Hospital by Fatimohd: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dear Fati,

thanks for writing here. Its so true that my fibroids were unnoticed until I took treatment in the UK. I went for diagnosis and the dr mentioned that I have huge fibroids which needs to be removed before I even try conceiving. I had been having treatment in the top centres in Lagos and none of them even mentioned about this but suggested me to opt for IVF.

Its so miserable to know this after 6 long years !

(1) (Reply)

Rotary Or Lion's Club? / Meet Morgue Attendant Who Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy Sexual Urge / Moving To Abidjan, Ivory Coast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.