Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (52173 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by crispus09(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
SocialJustice:
It will be the end of this government. You need to see videos of what is happening in different parts of the country. The youths of Nigeria have had enough and some are itching for this violence to go violent.
yes I know I just hope Buhari and his advisers will not be that dumb ni
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by crispus09(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
gaddafe:

with this type of momentum, that might be the end of Nigeria if he tries such. Do you even know the International community is watching to see how this plays out?
I just hope Buhari will not make that mistake.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by crispus09(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
dangermouse:
Honestly thats whats guys want. They should bring it on .
really ready for the long awaited revolution

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by DiegoMaria(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lavisha:
hehehehe.
Na somebody papa o
. who cares we have lost future Fathers ,sons,brothers and friends.
man no care
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by crispus09(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ezmans:
am seeing crisis in coming days
bigger crisis self if not managed with caution
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by crispus09(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
tnerro1:

Bros, we ready, if e go fall, make e fall press everybody, this wahala is to much
Omo guys dey para o
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by DiegoMaria(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
idahme:

Terminator 3....u be Hollywood actor?
. Am Nigerian superman with my almighty muscles and my ever ready bazooka
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by crispus09(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
jrusky:

You mean the millitary that are angry with Buhari and his gang bah Millitary boys are even looking for opportunity like this to secretly lauch a gravous attack against the useless govt.

Let them call the millitary and lets see if Buhari will survive it.
clearly military are angry too but from where I'm seen thing army under bastard Buratai ain't got no balls
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by spayor(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
obehi247:
The only reason this protect still calm is because student are at home with their parents beging and even fighting them not to go outside and join the #EndSARS protest

How wish them dey school with nobody to regulate their movement, this thing for don turn revolution since
I swear down, u just finish everything

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by MINORU: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
My friend think before you talk

Countries where revolutions took place didn't they have military ?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fahdiga:
Is it the IGP that is hiding with Tinubu that they want to see

Lol cheesy
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by idahme(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
DiegoMaria:
Am Nigerian superman with my almighty muscles and my ever ready bazooka

Hahahahaha, a beg no kill person, be calming down small...... This ur muscles na really strong muscles oooooooooo, no go do strong muscles for where ur muscles small....
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by DiegoMaria(m): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2020
idahme:

Hahahahaha, a beg no kill person, be calming down small...... This ur muscles na really strong muscles oooooooooo, no go do strong muscles for where ur muscles small....

You do not know what this muscles has done to plenty people.
I killed 200 bokoharam terrorists in 3 mins
5sars operatives, when I was in the toilet unleashing bombs

You wanna know more
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by idahme(m): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2020
DiegoMaria:

You do not know what this muscles has done to plenty people.
I killed 200 bokoharam terrorists in 3 mins
5sars operatives, when I was in the toilet unleashing bombs

You wanna know more

Hahahahaha my rib
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by DiegoMaria(m): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2020
idahme:

Hahahahaha my rib
. I Never even start sef
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by idahme(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2020
DiegoMaria:
I Never even start sef

A beg make i sleep, no start oooooooooo.. Good night rest
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by Xisnin(m): 3:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Hedonisco:

You know everything about government. Yet you did not use other examples... Egypt... Tunisia.. Libya... You are clueless.
So, you want to become like Libya?
Egypt was overtaken by the military, the same clique they protested about.
Now they have more terrorist attacks.
Tunisia has hardly change.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by Xisnin(m): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2020
sapientia:

You are the ignorant one.

Would have explained to you but seeing you do not have the capacity to understand logical reasoning

I leave you to your folly
How old are you?
Cowardly as usual.
Spew trash, then run when challenged.
How is Libya or Yemen for a vacation?
Those are countries with even fewer fault lines than Nigeria.
The citizens would have been crushed but for geopolitics.

I bet you are hiding somewhere while you encourage "united" protesters.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by sapientia(m): 3:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Xisnin:

How old are you?
Cowardly as usual.
Spew trash, then run when challenged.
How is Libya or Yemen for a vacation?
Those are countries with fewer faultlines than Bigeria.
The citizens would have been crushed but for geopolitics.

I bet you are hiding somewhere while you encourage "united" protesters.

Kids love quoting age.

Keep vomiting trash

It will take effort and time to educate clowns like you but its not for wasting on wasted ones like you.

Like I said, be wallowing in ignorance and continue swimming in your folly.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by samcolee(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by Emmyj2g: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Let the affected States go out to protest.. I can beat my chest that these northerns don't care about protest because boko Haram nor dey kill their cows...

daddytime:
When dem wan do #EndBokoHaram #EndArmy abi Army don stop to brutalize civilians? #EndCorruption #EndIncompetence
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by Emmyj2g: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Oga did you forget that we also have police to combat hoodlums SARS back in the days were trained for hard criminals but what we have now are pussy ass hungry men called sars. Don't forget that this same SARS were said to be reformed last year. What other reform do they wanna do Best thing #endsars #reformtheNPF.

Mekenz:
jmmmmm..... it's getting interesting ooo, they should reform the organisation, not totally scrap it, because hoodlums will have a field day when they realise that SARs are no more.

i.g should better address the masses now, before these whole thing will escalate to something else oooo.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by DiegoMaria(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2020
idahme:

A beg make i sleep, no start oooooooooo.. Good night rest
. Good morning

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by Mekenz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Emmyj2g:
Oga did you forget that we also have police to combat hoodlums SARS back in the days were trained for hard criminals but what we have now are pussy ass hungry men called sars. Don't forget that this same SARS were said to be reformed last year. What other reform do they wanna do Best thing #endsars #reformtheNPF.

but you fail to understand that, Nigeria police force are nothing to write home about, we no longer accord them their respects unlike before.

at least SARs is only thing the masses fears aside the army, yeah they should be there for a purpose which they are serving.

we should rather protest for their reorientation and restructure, no totally scraping and abolishing of the organisation, remember also that the federal government established the so called SARs, when climes were on the rise within all corners of Nigeria, are you advocating that we should go back to that old day?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by Updating9JA: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
sapientia:
IG should come and talk to his employers.

He is living fat Sermons on our taxes

Which will be the worst thing Buhari will do.

Nigerians will die in thousands but the government won't exist again.

No military can defeat their own citizens.

Even USA military.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by ajepako(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
This is very good. E sweet my belle die. Revolution is next. Ajepako, vickyrotex, mynd44, fatymore and folake4u na Una mates be dat o. Una dey for Una house hiding and faring to die shioor

Your head don nack ground

So, because you stand for balcony dey watch protest, you don become hero, abi?

Salaro Werey lbadan tongue tongue
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
ajepako:

Your head don nack ground

So, because you stand for balcony dey watch protest, you don become hero, abi?

Salaro Werey lbadan tongue tongue
at least I no hide under bed like you tongue tongue
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by ajepako(f): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
at least I no hide under bed like you tongue tongue

Eleregbe tongue
Re: EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP by kunle75(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2020
sapientia:
IG should come and talk to his employers.

He is living fat on our taxes

Which will be the worst thing Buhari will do.

Nigerians will die in thousands but the government won't exist again.

No military can defeat their own citizens.

Even USA military.

Oga GAZZZZZ i dey always gbadun your point of view, One cartoon of origin bitters for you sir, am in US and can tell you that not only the military,even the supremacist find it difficult to do.

Make this thing called ..........ari pass us over quick jorrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos) / Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.