Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life (994 Views)

Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) / Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by naijablog1: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
A man who with the handle “@HrhKingAlex” has taken to his twitter page to tell how the founder of the Living Faith Miinistries A.K.A Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo placed a heavy curse on his roommate when they were undergraduates.

Suprisingly, he said his “Cursed” friend is doing better than even they that were not cursed.

Read his post below…. https://80naija.com/bishop-oyedepo-placed-a-curse-on-my-roommate-cu-guy-is-living-his-best-life-now-friend/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by heendrix(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by Golan007: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oyedepo's curses are a waste of wind.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by SpecTTraP: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by internationalman(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
When he himself did not create the mouth he used to lay the curse...

When he himself did not send your friend to this life nor is he a determinant of what he'd become in life....

Any dirt thrown at you by anyone will flourish and grow a wild flower in Jesus's Name

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by Goalnaldo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by Goshen360(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Beware of ANY PREACHER that's always cursing and you are cheering him because the day you cross his path, he'll curse you too...

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
The believed he wasn't cursed and truly, he wasn't...
You are defined by what you believe

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by Myer(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
naijablog1:
A man who with the handle “@HrhKingAlex” has taken to his twitter page to tell how the founder of the Living Faith Miinistries A.K.A Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo placed a heavy curse on his roommate when they were undergraduates.

Suprisingly, he said his “Cursed” friend is doing better than even they that were not cursed.

Read his post below…. https://80naija.com/bishop-oyedepo-placed-a-curse-on-my-roommate-cu-guy-is-living-his-best-life-now-friend/

Oyedepo has found a way to justify placing curses on the people he is supposed to bless.
The irony is that he has managed to pass this down to the both his pastors and members.
They call it holy anger.

I pity those who don't read their bible and only swallow hook line and sinker those whatever their pastor tells them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by Splinz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
"As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come"-- Proverbs 26:2.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by CodeTemplar: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by Thattallgirl(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
The believed he wasn't cursed and truly, he wasn't...
You are defined by what you believe
True
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by chichima5764: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
:The believed he wasn't cursed and truly, he wasn't...You are defined by what you believe truth

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by HappyPagan: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Covenant University is just a mind harvester... They take everything that makes you human, and turn you Christian.

You come out and can't live with people from other schools...because you spent your formative years living like a caged prince and queen, talking the same shit, doing the same shit, singing the same shit.

In their words, they 'shape' and 'transform' you... Soon, all you know is Oyedepo and church service. You earn a degree, with no lessons learnt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by chatinent: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
I wonder what difference his blessing and curses have..as though both aren't still meaningless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by Pasako(m): 2:19am On Oct 11, 2020
naijablog1:

religion is scam my brother
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by tobechi74: 3:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Some people curse is like blessing. E for kukuma curse you too so you will hammer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by HigherEd: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2020
HappyPagan:
Covenant University is just a mind harvester... They take everything that makes you human, and turn you Christian.

You come out and can't live with people from other schools...because you spent your formative years living like a caged prince and queen, talking the same shit, doing the same shit, singing the same shit.

In their words, they 'shape' and 'transform' you... Soon, all you know is Oyedepo and church service. You earn a degree, with no lessons learnt.

This story has no beginning nor end. Just someone appeared on Twitter making a claim and you all saying unintelligible gibberish.

What exact curse did Oyedepo place?
What did the boy do to attract a curse?
Are you sure he is not under a curse in another area of his life?
Do you know whether a curse is laying in wait for him?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by HappyPagan: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
HigherEd:

Do you know whether a curse is laying in wait for him?

You should ignore me. I find you too silly to engage. You live in a univers me with no form... Everything bends to your dictates. When a man reaches a point without logic, it can be difficult to use logic to help him find his way home. He must first be set free from within...to break the image of Christ that bounds his soul so tightly.

You can start by reading this. It's a about people like you. Have a great Sunday.

https://www.nairaland.com/6131089/sunday-stupid-people#94108991
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Placed A Curse On My Roommate @ CU, Guy Is Living His Best Life by donnie(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2020
That's how they tried to place a curse on me if I left Christianity. When they saw I wasn't backing down, they came visiting me with peace and prayers so it won't backfire. grin

(1) (Reply)

A Chat With Bigcowhorn Only. / Targeted Individuals - How To Fight Demonic Attacks / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach Against Sin/corruption/immorality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.