Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Endsars: My MAPOLY SARS Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: My MAPOLY SARS Experience (453 Views)

MAPOLY Female Student Found Dead After She Was Abducted By Gunmen (photos) / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: My MAPOLY SARS Experience by femimvp(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
#endSARS #endSARSNow #endSARSprotest

My most recent experience with #SARS was last month when a group of SARS officers attempted to 'open office' at Gbokoniyi; few meters away from #Moshood Abiola Polytechnic main entrance.

Apparently, they were engaging in stop and search, extortion and harassment of students whose only crime was "looking fresh". Obviously, you're a prime suspect once you dress well or have iPhone.

I got a call from a student over this barbaric actions and immediately swung into action.
I took a bike to the scene all by myself and asked for the leader of the operation.
My audacity shook them a bit as they stutter and rigmarole before trying to pacify me.
I saw them all. The five of them! All inhuman!

These men were not even pretending to carry out their duties. In broad day light, they literally drag students forcibly from cabs and bikes and ask them to transfer money to them for "bail".
Brazenly, boldly, openly and without remorse!

I was willing to discuss with them until I saw eight of my students with them. They all look frightened and intimidated.
I've never seen a group of young virile men look so scared, terrified and fearful.
That was what got me enraged!

I demanded the immediate removal of their van and instant release of my students.
They were lethargic at first but when I started mobilising students to join me at Gbokoniyi and also threatened to report to OBADA OC SARS, they hurriedly released all the eight students with them and left Gbokoniyi at once.
They've not come back since then.

Aluta Continua ✊ ✊

_
Rt. Honourable Olúfẹ́mi 'MVP' Owóẹ̀yẹ.
The Honourable Speaker,
Students' Representative Council,
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,
Abẹ́òkúta.

#SugarDaddyOfMAPOLY

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: My MAPOLY SARS Experience by nedekid: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: My MAPOLY SARS Experience by NANSogun: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Solidarity Forever ✊

(1) (Reply)

Police Are Shorting End Sars Protester In JOS. / PHCN Truck Rams Into #endsars Protesters, Cars At Lekki Toll Gate (video) / Breaking; Nigeria Police Force website Has Been Hacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.