Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You (2367 Views)

Most Recommended Power Bank In Nigeria 2021 / (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue / Come And Mock This Phone Hahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
For all of you dats like using mp3 player,,,, dis one is d best,,,,,,,,,,, i personally don't listen to music on my phone i use the mp3 so my phone battery last longer,,,,,,,,,,, wink,,,,,,,,
It has bluetooth ,,,,usd and earphones space,,,,,,,,,,, it comes with 20,000 mma battery,,,,,,,, so go for this one ,,,,,,,,,,but you guys always look for the one that will be displaying different light ,,,,,, those ones doesn't last at all,,,,,,,

See this my mp3,,,,, i if i tune the volume to the highest those that stay in calabar will be hearing the sound if I'm in Lagos,,,,,,,,,,

I collected it from my uncle so i don't know the name ,,,but you might know it,,,,, see d picture below,,,,,,,,

I took the picture with my itelp15 without editing it and you guys will be saying transition no good,,,,,, koburu,,,,,,, na gcam all of una dey use,,,,

Though i wanna download gcam on it,,,, anybody with the link should help me out,,,,,wink

CuteMike01 ano wan see you for my thread oo

Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Emperor4tune(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
what ur mp3 name,model,& price tag?...could give a try
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gcam link please
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Emperor4tune:
what ur mp3 name,model,& price tag?...could give a try

Ano no my brother,,,i was given the mp3,,,, and it's dope ✌️
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by KrazyDave16(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:
Gcam link please
Google Gcam go ports download (shebi na itel u dey use?)
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by CuteMike01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Google Gcam go ports download (shebi na itel u dey use?)

Yes nah,,,,,,grin

Itel to the world,,,,,,,,,wink

Or you're whyning me niii ?
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by CuteMike01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:
For all of you dats like using mp3 player,,,, dis one is d best,,,,,,,,,,, i personally don't listen to music on my phone i use the mp3 so my phone battery last longer,,,,,,,,,,, wink,,,,,,,,
It has bluetooth ,,,,usd and earphones space,,,,,,,,,,, it comes with 20,000 mma battery,,,,,,,, so go for this one ,,,,,,,,,,but you guys always look for the one that will be displaying different light ,,,,,, those ones doesn't last at all,,,,,,,

See this my mp3,,,,, i if i tune the volume to the highest those that stay in calabar will be hearing the sound if I'm in Lagos,,,,,,,,,,

I collected it from my uncle so i don't know the name ,,,but you might know it,,,,, see d picture below,,,,,,,,
I took the picture with my itelp15 without editing it and you guys will be saying transition no good,,,,,, koburu,,,,,,, na gcam all of una dey use,,,,

Though i wanna download gcam on it,,,, anybody with the link should help me out,,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by KrazyDave16(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

Yes nah,,,,,,grin

Itel to the world,,,,,,,,,wink

Or you're whyning me niii ?

Gcam go suppose work for all Android devices.
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=CuteMike01 post=94809842][/quote]

You this man grin grin

You sha like whyning me grin,,,,,,

Can your phone give that image ?

Anyway i need gcam link,,,,,,,wink
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Gcam go suppose work for all Android devices.

Hmmmm
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Jacku: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

what's the name of the player?
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jacku:
what's the name of the player?

Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Jacku: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

I said it in my post dat it was given to me by my uncle,,,,,,,,,, so I don't know the name,,,,,,, keep on searching for the picture's name on the internet until you found it grin
tryna sound savage over a honest question? Alright.

1 Like

Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jacku:
tryna sound savage over a honest question? Alright.

Aswear I don't have dat impression,,,,,trust me if i had known dat that's how you will view it i wouldn't have typed dat,,,,,,, please I'm sorry,,,,,

I know how it feels,,,,, imma get angry if it's me also,,,,,,,❤️

I will erase it right now

Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Jacku: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

Aswear I don't have dat impression,,,,,trust me if i had known dat that's how you will view it i wouldn't have typed dat,,,,,,, please I'm sorry,,,,,

it's okay fam. Maybe I over thought it as well. One love wink
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Jacku: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

how did you put that love emoji btw?
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by opera1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
IT'S USELESS WITHOUT PRODUCT NAME & MODEL.
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jacku:
how did you put that love emoji btw?

From my phone emoji ,,,,,wink
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
opera1:
IT'S USELESS WITHOUT PRODUCT NAME & MODEL.

Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by DesChyko: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
20,000mA battery grin

Kuku say e come with PHCN transformer undecided

6 Likes

Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Promate speaker
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by AskProf: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

If you don't want to end up in sorrow, pls, ignore this post.
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
AskProf:

If you don't want to end up in sorrow, pls, ignore this post.

Please sir why did you say dat,,,,,,
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by wiseone28: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

My guy bought it and sold it doesn't give super bass much
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
wiseone28:
My guy bought it and sold it doesn't give super bass much

Lol maybe yours is fake,,,,, those staying in America hear my music when i i turn ham to it highest volume,,,,wink

1 Like

Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by wiseone28: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

Lol maybe yours is fake,,,,, those staying in America hear my music when i i turn ham to it highest volume,,,,wink
It wasn't, same thing..
Except you emphasize on the loudness not the bass
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
wiseone28:
It wasn't, same thing..
Except you emphasize on the loudness not the bass

Please wait does dat bass necessary nii,,,,

When you're not doing dj with it

Shebi na to listen to music,,,or am i wrong nii ?
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by wiseone28: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

Please wait does dat bass necessary nii,,,,

When you're not doing dj with it

Shebi na to listen to music,,,or am i wrong nii ?
Oh that's my main reason for buying it
Re: Come And See The Best Mp3 Player ✌️✌️ Recommended to All Of You by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
wiseone28:
Oh that's my main reason for buying it

Main reason!!!!!,,,,,,,

Even i don't turn it to the highest volume,,,,

I don't like disturbing the atmosphere,,so na only me go dey hear ham,,,,,bass still wondering,,,,,

So weird,,,,, my own is the battery,,,morever I don't use it because we have more than 16hours light in my area,,,,,,

Anyway issokay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 3g S - Can This Phone Be Unlocked In Nigeria. / How Do I Stop This Menace / MTN Free Wifi Roaming App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.