Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution (922 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023 / Triumph Of The ‘yahoo-yahoo’ Governors / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
For those who are saying sars was created to combat armed robbery and kidnapping so it should be terminated, ok. Noted.

So in this scenario yahoo boys (internet fraudsters) who also double as cult members and muscle for pastors, politicians, and other prominent members who also hold high ranks inside these same occult societies and cultist organizations- these people do not parallel armed robbers and kidnappers? Do they not rob, steal, kidnap and kill people here in Nigeria I regards to getting “their pick up” or whenever they are sent out on hitmen missions?

This is why I am saying I am confused about all this #endsars movement. Yahoo boys namely cultists are the protesters, and the ones fighting against sars. So they (the Nigerian people) want to end sars and join forces with cultist �

I mean I get it the Nigerian police and Army have not been the best in the past. I can can admit to and recall one instance or several where the police harass people for money on the road; this is due to the government owing them back pay, but it seems they are attempting to crack down on fraud/ scam/ yahoo inside the country, eliminating it completly.

Anyone who is anyone I’m sure has heard of the issue of fraud inside Nigeria and on the internet. Even Trump called Nigeria out on it’s detrimental state due to this very reason. Ever since I started coming to Nigeria, when I mention it, people always have an online scammer story to tell me (I promise I am not over exaggerating).

Therefore, Please anyone make it make sense are the cultist now the new #NBM if so then why haven’t they been fixing the country

I’m not against organized black/ African movements. But I am against using organized black/ African movements as a guise to push criminal activities and oppression inside a third world country whose government is also corrupt. These people are like the mafia they have joined forces all over the world. So if its for a better cause Abeg give me line na ... but if not,
Name one cultist or yahoo boy who is making Nigeria great again...?
I’ll wait...�

And if I’m wrong about anything I’ll come back and be accountable. This is only my personal take on the scenario based off what I know and most importantly my real life experiences!

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Protest gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please, how have they gone wrong ?
csn01:
Protest gone wrong
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nobody ends SARS , because these yahoo boys, arm robbers, drug Barron, cult members, babalawo, kidnappers and their co are protesting, this cannot change anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jjanedoe:
Please, how have they gone wrong ?
Read before questioning
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
If you don’t want to converse intelligently and be agreeable to answering questions than I’d rather just excuse yourself.
csn01:

Read before questioning
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
I don’t mean to offend but this is a serious conversation so I’m asking from your own perspective, how do you feel the protest have gone wrong?
Jjanedoe:
If you don’t want to converse intelligently and be agreeable to answering questions than I’d rather just excuse yourself.
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
BMC trying too hard and sounding stupid .most of the victims of sars are not yahoo boys but ordinary civilians
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
supportnija:
Nobody ends SARS , because these yahoo boys, arm robbers, drug Barron, cult members, babalawo, kidnappers and their co are protesting, this cannot change anything.

So what in your opinion will bring about a positive change or is the inevitable bound to happen?
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kindly do. Thanks.
Jjanedoe:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sorry, since I am sounding stupid can you please be more intelligent than I and explain what BMC stands for so I can make sense of your comment ? Abeg.
ednut1:
BMC trying too hard and sounding stupid .most of the victims of sars are not yahoo boys but ordinary civilians
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Also ok you say normal civilians are dying... One Bad apple spoiled the entire bunch. Since the community hasn’t taken a stand against yahoo they will also suffer the fall out and consequences of others actions whom they cover for. Sars has a job to do and war always has its casualties. This issue of fraud has been Long in the making to spill over into all other areas of society. Of course normal people will die
Jjanedoe:
Sorry, since I am sounding stupid can you please be more intelligent than I and explain what BMC stands for so I can make sense of your comment ? Abeg.
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Op you are a nincompoop. I pray you and all the members of your family encounter SARS this week. Fool.
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Most Welcome kiss
csn01:
Kindly do. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jjanedoe:
Also ok you say normal civilians are dying... One Bad apple spoiled the entire bunch. Since the community hasn’t taken a stand against yahoo they will also suffer the fall out and consequences of others actions whom they cover for. Sars has a job to do and war always has its casualties. This issue of fraud has been Long in the making to spill over into all other areas of society. Of course normal people will die
sars and police have no business with yahoo. That is the job of efcc.
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by ThatFairGuy1: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Criminals have hijacked the protest we know.
SARS are going no where, they'll rather be reformed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Enwhen(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mumu OP, not until those bad police catches you, u won't understand what the majority is saying ...

Yahoo yahoo boys will always have money to bribe those bad police... In most times , they forget their duties looking for yahoo boys to catch and collect bribe and as such, innocent Nigerians falls into their hands.
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Noted. But I feel you are speaking from emotion rather than logical common sense. As well as I assume you are a practicing Christian who is now praying against me in public... in Jesus name amen. WWJD. (This is a prime example of one of the other prominent issues plaguing the Nigerian society)
tensazangetsu20:
Op you are a nincompoop. I pray you and all the members of your family encounter SARS this week. Fool.
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jjanedoe:
Noted. But I feel you are speaking from emotion rather than logical common sense. As well as I assume you are a practicing Christian who is now praying against me in public... in Jesus name amen. WWJD. (This is a prime example of one of the other prominent issues plaguing the Nigerian society)

I love your maturity not to respond to provocation, your intelligence and ability to think outside the box . These are traits most Nigerians lack. They want the criminals to make a decision for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
ethicallyright:

I love your maturity not to respond to provocation, your intelligence and ability to think outside the box . These are traits most Nigerians lack. They want the criminals to make a decision for them.

Thank you, I’m trying and I earnestly love this country past my own. I want the best for Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by IfeMiLove: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
OP go through the list of names of people killed by sars, the footballers, ladies and other unarmed civilians are all Yahoo boys and cultists?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by aderinsola75355: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
moll you are a oaf. I pray you and all the membership of your relatives rendezvous SARS this day. slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
I am actually with Sars right now....
aderinsola75355:
moll you are a oaf. I pray you and all the membership of your relatives rendezvous SARS this day. slowpoke.
Re: Nigerians Support #EndSars Joining the Yahoo Boys And Cultists Revolution by Jjanedoe(f): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Why were they killed what happened exactly? I don’t know where this said list is..but I am curious
IfeMiLove:
OP go through the list of names of people killed by sars, the footballers, ladies and other unarmed civilians are all Yahoo boys and cultists?

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: President Buhari Meets With National Assembly Leaders / Why Do We Like To Nail Tinubu And Exonerates Orji Uzo Kalu? / Help: How Will I Delete My Post On Nairaland???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.