Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (296 Views)

Pls Help What Could Be Wrong With My Penis / What Could Be Wrong With Me? I Need Your Help Y'all / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Since 3 days ago, I have been feeling pains in my arms and two legs and my back, around my side ribs. From my shoulder blade down to my wrist, I can't really tell if it is my muscles that hurts or my bones. Same with my legs, from my shin down to my ankle and my feet. This really hurts me and it is very different from the kind of body pain I have ever experienced. I have used drugs but still no changes. Please help
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by IfeMiLove: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
I once felt this way. I had to use hot water to bath and gave someone ointment to massage me. I felt better afterwards. Don't know if that would help you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nivea Men Cleanser / Saunas And Hot Tubs / Reasons Why Covid-19 Spares The Poor By Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.