Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS (4701 Views)

#EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS by IfeMiLove: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Mykel51:

It will amplify the voices of the protesters since the media is not carrying it. The tweets from your faves have done nothing btw, but hate has eaten up your cognitive abilities.

Hope you heal in time ...
After he had insulted everyone? You think I hate him?

2 Likes

Re: My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS by DrayZee: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
You lost that chance lily livered Burna.

Enjoy your billboard undecided

Nobody cares about it
You don't need to care. Both you and the people who can end SARS will drive around and see it when you move around. Those Billboards will be up for at least a month, depending on how much he paid. That's a better and bigger impact than the one or two tweets people were expecting from him.

1 Like

Re: My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS by DrayZee: 3:01am On Oct 11, 2020
IfeMiLove:
After he had insulted everyone? You think I hate him?
Lol...did he lie in anything he said? Nigerians were watching financial institutions "catching fire" almost weekly and acting as if nothing was happening.

Man didn't lie a single bit. Truth dey normally dey bitter. At least now everyone is being more active.
Re: My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS by DrayZee: 3:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Mykel51:

Save face ?? NO ❗

TRAIN OF TWEETS THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING ❗

In one week he set up Billnoards across multiple locations in Nigeria, created a Trust fund for SARS victims and set up an organization to take care of victims. Nairaland is not reporting all he has done because the mods like you are hate filled

If you are not daft, you would appreciate the sacrifice he is making ❗
Don't say that bro. The tweets helped bring awareness of this matter all over the world. #EndSARS trended worldwide...although it's also premium stupidity to undermine the importance of what Burna has done now.
Re: My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2020
Mykel51:

What have you or your father done

You just come here to vomit foolishness. Poverty stricken bastard !
Every thing in your own is poverty. Watin concern my comment with poverty. Fulani Herdsman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[download>>zip} Drake Scorpion^ Album (songs#). / A Picture Of Beyonce's Unborn Baby / Do You Have A Role Model In Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.