Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh (29088 Views)

Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by Lumig: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by ekaette1621: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
a
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by DoubleEngine007: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
#ENDBUHGOVT# Revolution Loading....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by realstars: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
The World Is Looking At Us.
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by jericco1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
So much for fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by Eriokanmi: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Probe fulani political appointees and get sacked.

Osinbajo strong oo, dem for don sack(roped and removed) am too for sacking Daura of DSS over corrupt practices
He was seriously shaken left, right and centre yet, he remained steadfast
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by nemynely(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dear Hon. Eseme Eyiboh, I am almost certain you also asked for this CHANGE. Just that in your case, it has been served hot and spicy. Tough luck!
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by adecz: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
The Fulani minister has received
his own share of the loot....

The last has not been heard of
this matter..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by Wisemaneasy: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Scammer ode

LekanAyo100:
Seriously guys!! i've just withdrawn again.
Don't sleep on this..
If you know about cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum & co) and want to make good profits, then invest with Trade Express limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Check my signature for more..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by Jostoman: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
And some people still believe their Audio probe of Obasa and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by orijo1980: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
dre11:
Buhari Sacks Official Probing Alleged Corruption In Govt Agency

PREMIUM TIMES

If really this guy is sack for corruption then baba need to sack most of his cabinet
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by yaki84: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Eseme eyibio was one of the outspoken akwaibomite at the green chamber, he fell out with akpabio due to 2015 governorship tussle. He defected to apc and pitch his tent with umana okon umana.
Akpabio is in apc now, ever since he defected and made minister, he is unofficial the leader of apc in the state.
Also some party chieftains have lost out on their appointments, first was engr ita awak, later the former deputy governorship candidate in 2015 also lost when Buhari replaced him as the chairman npc. Nigeria population commission
Now the latest axing.
I hope it s not what I am thoughting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by Roozzaay(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wetin concerns Buhari with Nigeria undecided
Everybody just dey rule him tarmac grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by olamsaheed: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
The chairman obviously shot himself in the leg when he began the probe. Did he think the MD was appointed just out of merit, in ds country position are shared to those who participated actively in party affairs as a way of compensation. So one chairman will not just come and sack an MD that possibly contributed resources to party electioneering campaign.
That’s naija for u, corruption fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by West2019(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndSars

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by bizzibodi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
LekanAyo100:
Don't sleep on this..
If you know about cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum & co) and want to make good profits, then invest with Trade Express limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Are U really sure they are paying?post your alert let me see
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by frog12: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
it's not WORTH getting a government position in NIGERIA at all. if you do, be READY TO BE SACKED immediately!
just like all those OKADA businesses: MAX, gokada, opay.
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by bizzibodi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
West2019:
#EndSars
Federal armed robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by ijeawele23635: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
The Fulani minster has receivedhis their stock of the plundering....The prior has not been heard of this question..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by CauseTrouble: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
LekanAyo100:
Don't sleep on this..

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Time registered 10 October
Today’s date 10 October

Crook

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by Franktom247(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EkuNextLevel keep stealing as abacha dey vomit for 2020 Buhari will in 2030

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Med oo
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by mnwogu(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Who is fooling who? Buhari fighting corruption indeed.
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by LeitaP: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buhari's style of sacking board directors is seriously alarming. I thought this chairmen and women are to oversee the portfolio in their charge why humiliate them when they act to keep M.Ds in check.
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by Bluntemperor: 4:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Acekidc4:
Corruption Sacking Corruption..huh inside life
Is okay Thank you

Let the Courts Decide!
This is where we need Court Technical Prowess and is lacking seriously in Industrial Courts,in Industrial matters in Nigeria.A case where a company established a Staff Disciplinary Committee for all staff to appear and such Committee is still subsisting,then suddenly you terminate/dismissed another staff without allowing him to appear before such a committee.(no Single evidence that the Staff was called to appear before a committee),yet a Judge saw that,closed eyes and gave ruling is an injustice!
This is because what is good for 'A' is is good for 'B' .Why should a Company that is punishing Staff be partial and not follow its own laid-down-rules? it's like removing a goal-post at the middle of a match!
Appeal Courts should always be meticulous in checking the lower Courts judgements.
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by olisaEze(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2020
He was sacked for doing his job and protecting the agency. He was sacked for trying to safeguard the wealth of the nation.

When we finish with #endsars we go reason this government matter. U did not meet us as poverty capital when u took over, we won’t let u waste our resources just because u think no one can stop u! God no go shame us.
Re: Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh by Updating9JA: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/chatham-house-buharis-speech-on-nigerias-transition/amp/

Having seen the charade his so called graft Sermons war is, he is now ashame that someone is even helping him.The famed anti-corruption fighting hypocrite has never ceased to confirm his selective anti-corruption fight. Buhari only fights corruption he is not interested in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS / Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.