Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U (462 Views)

2 odds on sport tips daily? Let's Go! BACK TO BACK WINS / How I Won 5k From Betting Everyday / 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U by pandabet(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
do you no you can win everyday on sport betting?

I no u will doubt, but that just the simple truth

pple telling you dat Thiers no 100% sure game, I look at them and I laugh grin

the truth is their is re games dat is 1001% if only you re not greedy.

do u know their re 3 ways of winning constantly on sport betting.

a lot of pple know this but few follow the rule's

these re the rules

1. do not be greedy

yes do not be greedy
u see those big bonuses those sport bet companies give na nothing
they re using it to draw u cus they no at d end u ll loose to dem, so d bigger the bonus for u the higher u stake with dem. but the smaller d game and odd the better your chance of beating dem

2. patient
in every tin life patient is key
I use 10k to grow my betting till I start using 300k plus as at now
no matter how small ur can is don't loose hope. do a roll over, write down ur gain and in a month u ll notice u re doing awesome with betting. the question is , do you want to be rich? if ur answer is yes den you Ve to patient

3. consistency
this d most important tin in any business in life. keep ur consistency, don't relapse, don't not fear, don't loose hope, cus d bigger you bet, the better your chances of winning.

sport betting is like forex
the more money you put on a small odd and on a single game the better ur chances of winning.

now the big question is
re you ready to stake 100k for 3k gain for the next 1week with out loosing?
if your answer is yes then you re on ur way to becoming a millionaire
with me I can assure u
you won't loose a single game for a whole year.

I'll give my games for 1month free of charge, yes oh free of charge for a whole month so u can be convinced.
then after one month you ll Ve to subscribe for my games for a month

just as iPhone is only for the rich that how my strategy is. I can assure u even if you borrow to play my game you re sure of paying off in no time and start making money for your self.

for serious pple who re ready to risk and become rich in no time
u can call me on 080_655_00_452
or email femiregha@gmail.com
Re: If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U by kenzysmith: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
show us the houses u be built and the cars u be bought with your sure games winnings

Re: If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U by pandabet(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
show us the houses u be built and the cars u be bought with your sure games winnings
I don't need to show you any tin bra
call d number and I'll direct u to my house in d island here in Lagos

it left for u to believe
wen seun wanted to start Nairaland o believe pple like u discouraged him. I no beg u to believe
Re: If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U by kenzysmith: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
pandabet:
I don't need to show you any tin bra
call d number and I'll direct u to my house in d island here in Lagos

it left for u to believe
wen seun wanted to start Nairaland o believe pple like u discouraged him. I no beg u to believe
i island kor

Re: If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U by adedayo77: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
b et9ja Agent, u are well done.
Re: If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U by pandabet(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
i island kor
OGA go bush

u no matter
Re: If You Wish To Win On Sport Betting Everyday, Then This Is For U by pandabet(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
adedayo77:
b
et9ja Agent, u are well done.
not at all
bet9ja agent go de do bet strategy for Nairaland

u sef
na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Southampton: Lampard Mention 4 Key Players That Will Miss The Clash / Kevin De Bruyne Amazing Football Skills Show / BREAKING: Paul Pogba To Quit Playing For France Over President Macron's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.