Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Abuja #endsars Protesters Storm Force HQ, Demand To See IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja #endsars Protesters Storm Force HQ, Demand To See IGP (341 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja #endsars Protesters Storm Force HQ, Demand To See IGP by Le124(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
In the face of the protests against police brutality in the country, End SARS protesters in Abuja on Saturday stormed the Force Headquarters, demanding to see the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu. A senior police officer, who came out of the building to address the crowd, was interrupted as they shouted: “We want to see the IG”.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/abuja-endsars-protesters-storm-force-hq-demand-to-see-igp/

2 Likes

Re: Abuja #endsars Protesters Storm Force HQ, Demand To See IGP by faaiz4ever(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Okay
Re: Abuja #endsars Protesters Storm Force HQ, Demand To See IGP by frainc(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
He will come out when he's through forming another lie to tell

May generational curse be upon anyone who have hand in putting Nigeria where she's today
Re: Abuja #endsars Protesters Storm Force HQ, Demand To See IGP by possibility99: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
E don happen
Re: Abuja #endsars Protesters Storm Force HQ, Demand To See IGP by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
I am not a yahoo boy but I have suffered untold brutality from SARS, they constantly harass me each time I step out with my car. Everything I have now, I have laboured for for so many years, it saddens me each time they label me a fraudster and treat me same ignorantly.

(1) (Reply)

A Short Open Letter To Governor Ifeanyi Okowa / Igp Mohammed Adamu Anounces New Police Outfit Swat To Replace Sars / Enugu State, The Headquarters Of Sycophancy And It's Effect On #endsars Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.