Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman (326 Views)

Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by MckenzieSkyBlog: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
The founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has joined Nigerian youths, celebrities, and other citizens to call for the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), a unit under the Nigerian Police Force.

The clergyman said that before preaching in his church service on Sunday 11th October 2020, he will ask his church members to observe a moment of silence for everyone who has been killed unjustly by the Police Squad.

Apostle Suleman said this in a tweet via his verified Twitter page, where he also called on all pastors in the country to do the same in their respective churches.

He tweeted;

"Tomorrow morning before preaching, I shall be having a moment of silence for everyone who has...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by Elvictor: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria is a fraudulent entity perpetuated by Lord Lugard on Africa intellectuals to render them hopeless and visionless with colonial constitution even after gaining independence, an ATM machine to any corrupt individual around the world to cash out especially ATM card carriers who are called Politicians.
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by Davash222(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
After the moment of silence, he should take the offering money and tithes to visit at least two families of the victim of police brutality . That’s when I will take him seriously.
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by okpalaAnambra: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good one apostle.. I'm not a member of your church but seriously you're doing well in this regard!
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by chatinent: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by Ever8090: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oga!!! Come out and join the protest if not you won't have anyone to attend your church again by the time we are all killed by SARS..even you guys are contributing to the problem of this country with your prosperity sermons instead of repentance
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by Karlovich: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Instead of praying your deity to raise them like he did to a lot of people in the comic book you believe in you are displaying lack of faith, smh.
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by tobechi74: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Want to use SARS movement to tactically gain relevance without openly condemning then
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by AntiChristian: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Despite all of una prayers and holy spirit led crusades, fasting, etc.

Na one minutes silence go wake the dead?

Come on be like Jesus. Lazarus come out!
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by mamaafrik(m): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2020
and where are the Islamic clerics when you need them,where is Muric,Elrufai and Sanusi to react like they did to NBA issue,can you now see they are all slaves to the Fulanis,are Muslims not killed??,why aren't they talking,shame on you muslims,bunch goons in Turban.
Their mouths will be sharp against Amotekun,Blastphemy,wearing hijab,having Friday as public holiday,they want ruga and water bill but when it matters most,they'll keep quiet.
Awon eni egbe
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by denny97797: 6:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Want to use SARS activism to tactically gain significance without openly condemning then
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by AntiChristian: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2020
mamaafrik:
and where are the Islamic clerics when you need them,where is Muric,Elrufai and Sanusi to react like they did to NBA issue,can you now see they are all slaves to the Fulanis,are Muslims not killed??,why aren't they talking,shame on you muslims,bunch goons in Turban.
Their mouths will be sharp against Amotekun,Blastphemy,wearing hijab,having Friday as public holiday,they want ruga and water bill but when it matters most,they'll keep quiet.
Awon eni egbe

The major principle of Islam is against protests. Jesus wasn't happy with the ruling government in the Bible. Why didn't he organise the disciples or the 5000 he fed and protest?

You are the cursed one who can't mind his biz.
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by IamWonderful: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2020
ok
Re: 'My Church Will Observe A Moment Silence For Everyone Killed By SARS' - Suleman by advocatejare(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

The major principle of Islam is against protests. Jesus wasn't happy with the ruling government in the Bible. Why didn't he organise the disciples or the 5000 he fed and protest?

You are the cursed one who can't mind his biz.

The cursed one is the one who died on top of a woman and they couldn't give him a befitting ghusl and left unburied for 3 days as against his religious dictate and tradition.

The cursed one is the one who had no peace and blackmailed his cursed followers to be wishing and praying peace for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2020 / Satan And His Angels Hurled Into The World This Full Moon / Joseph Prince Sermon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.