Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

This One Weak Me O - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This One Weak Me O (315 Views)

This One Weak Me / LOL! This One Weak Me Bad Bad / This One Weak Me, Watch Viral Video Of One Corner Danced At Burial (2) (3) (4)

This One Weak Me O by amosalan(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
For the first time in my entire life on earth I was seeing a gentle bus conductor. He was smartly dressed and had good accent. He smelt nice too unlike our regular conductors. He made it look like a white collar job.... "ma'am, can I have ur money?" He said almost in a whisper to the lady beside me. She handed her fare to him. We all gave him our money and he gave us our balance without much ado. He talked like he didn't like noise. After some time, he got down from d bus and waved at us all. He mixed among the crowd... "Your conductor is nice. He must be an Igbo guy" I said to the driver from the back seat. "yes. He's so calm and coordinated" another lady in front added. "Who? The driver asked "Your conductor" the woman beside me replied. "Ah!! I no get conductor oo. I de do my tin by myself" the driver said smiling "I mean the young man who just alighted" I told him "No.. How that kind person go be conductor. Na passenger. I just carry am for junction" he said "But he collect our money for back nah" The bus screeched and stopped immediately. "Who collect Una money? The driver asked "Your conductor" we responded He came down from the bus.... "I go slap person here o. Una gimme conductor? Wetin be this Na? Make Una gimme my money Biko" the driver roared We all refused to pay initially but when he became violent, some of us paid My problem is not the guy's calmness or fraudulent act. My problem is "Where exactly did he get all the change and guts? I'm tired of Nigeria. Good night
Re: This One Weak Me O by daviesmania(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
After someone will come and say that he/she has seen it all...... This quantri?? Una neva see anything yet!!!!!

Re: This One Weak Me O by goldtube(m): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: This One Weak Me O by AyewohGospel: 6:42am On Oct 11, 2020
This one weak me no be small ;DThis one weak me no be small

[funny Video] This Is Crazy, Patience And Jym Iyke / Naija Kung Fu Kids Funny And Interesting Short Video By Baba Igolowo Comedian / Comedy: Something Must Kill A Man