Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja (671 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
There’s an ongoing clash between police officers and the ENDSARS protesters at the force headquarter in Abuja. Several gunshots and teargas was fired by the police at the peaceful protesters who were at the force headquarter to register their demands.

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by Ever8090: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
The revolution we seek for, is here already. we in port Harcourt are joining by Tuesday. This is no longer about SARS but it will generate to full bloom revolution that will send the demons who call themselves leaders in this country to hiding..

It is no longer about SARS but revolution...mark my words

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by Charmingrascal(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
#EndSARS

Anarchy is coming

#EndSARS
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by irvene: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
nawa o
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by chatinent: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
I'll write a book about Sarz some day.
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by tutudesz: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ever8090:
The revolution we seek for, is here already. we in port Harcourt are joining by Tuesday. This is no longer about SARS but it will generate to full bloom revolution that will send the demons who call themselves leaders in this country to hiding..

Protesting at night time is a Big No!!
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by ThatFairGuy1: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmmn. Getting rowdy.
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by MrColdsweat: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ever8090:

Make Una dey careful o.

Akpa-men fit hijack the protest begin rob people, dey loot shops.
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by Siberia01(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
cool

at last the lazy youths will loose
their lives

Nigeria is not worth dying...

be smart and hide behind the keyboards as Us
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by frainc(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
This government will foolishly force us into revolution
It will be bloody if it should happen
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by SoftP(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
I’m just so enjoying this drama’

The easiest route to revolution’

I just hope and pray the military won’t take over though
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
#ENDNPF
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by saaron(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!

#EndNigeria

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM BOKO HARAM AND FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by Dimmatic(f): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sgood to see our able youths damn any fear triggered consequences to protest against sarz,sars,police.police in Nigeria is our enemy and we must let them know so.
Learn how to drive better than molue drivers of eko.Learn how to drive manual and automatic vehicles.vehicle and driving license support services also available.
Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Revolution coming....let the country disband...I m tried of being ruled by fulani..

wher are my Russian brothers....u knw wat I mean....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Abuja by daania50080: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2020
I’m just so enjoying this melodrama’ The easiest paths to revolutionary’ I just hope and pray the army won’t take over though

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Vandalize And Cart Away Items From Sonic Japan Warehouse In Lagos / Fixed / Thieves Break Into Someone's Car In Public And Steals A Bag Filled With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.