Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog (6190 Views)

Landers! My Girlfriend Needs Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Sijo01(f): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
pls i need your advice on what to do. my 4months old dog has not eaten for 3days now, the only thing he does is to drink alot of water, vomit & stool. the worst part is the stool & the vomit has a very offensive odor. i have taken him to a vet-doctor on three different occasions, all he does is to inject him and assure me that he's going to be ok. but my pupple is getting weaker by the day. i cant afford to lose him. what do i do pls.
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Drsexy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2011
angry angry
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by 197(f): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Pennywise(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
Why not try another vet
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Ekpoma1: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2011
How does this in any way relate 2 romance? Mr./Mrs. Moderator are u sleepin?
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Sijo01(f): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2011
thx pennywise. am thinking of doing that, but he can not even walk. don't know how to carry him.
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by 197(f): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sijo01:

thx pennywise. am thinking of doing that, but he can not even walk. don't know how to carry him.
grin grin grin

what breed is your dog cheesy
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sijo01:

pls i need your advice on what to do. my 4months old dog has not eaten for 3days now, the only thing he does is to drink alot of water, vomit & stool. the worst part is the stool & the vomit has a very offensive odor. i have taken him to a vet-doctor on three different occasions, all he does is to inject him and assure me that he's going to be ok. but my pupple is getting weaker by the day. i cant afford to lose him. what do i do pls.

save his soul by selling him to the chineses you cant help him you keep on taking him the damn same vet

i guess he is cheaper thats the reason you go there cheaper things got downfall attached to them
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Sijo01(f): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ekpoma, i know it does not relate. this is the only session am use to.  more over i'v checked, i don't think there is any for animal/pets. but just i case u'v seen a better place its suppose to be just let me know so that i can kindly take it there.
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
maybe health or general section.
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Sijo01(f): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2011
190::

grin  grin  grin

what breed is your dog  cheesy
. Germany shephard (atsential)
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by 197(f): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sijo01:

. Germany shephard (atsential)  

ring up another vet immediately, 3days is sufficient enough for the dog to get back on his/her feet cheesy
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by xxTosinvillexx: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2011
^Alsatian?¿¿ So you and ur dog do the romance thing at right, aight?
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2011
poster, check this guy [i hope he's for real]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=275538.msg3911289#msg3911289

begunatoye:

i have a veterinary clinic, PET KING VET CLINIC, we are dedicated to helping pet and animal lovers give their dog qualitative care and treatment.dog breeders who want to minimise mortality in their breedind pets are not left out .we ooffer pet maternity care and hand rear puppies fom day old. What about pesky bugs, we eliminate from your homes through scientific pest busting methods. lovely pet dogs,exotic pets such as peacock,ostrich and security dogs are also are available. Also consultancy on setting up poultry farm or resuscitating an ailing one is also available. VISITus today at 89, ago p[lace way okota, opposite vulcanizer bus stop. call 07041123807, 07086500955

also,

http://www.purinaone.com/Experts/Default.aspx
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by 197(f): 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

^Alsatian?¿¿ So you and your dog do the romance thing at right, aight?

stop it angry angry
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Sijo01(f): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

save his soul by selling him to the chineses you cant help him you keep on taking him the damn same vet

i guess he is cheaper thats the reason you go there   cheaper things got downfall attached to them
. everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by xxTosinvillexx: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2011
Stop wat? how dog health relates to romance?¿¿ they need to move this shitt to health immediately.
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sijo01:

. everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.  

yap
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by 197(f): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Stop wat? how dog health relates to romance?¿¿ they need to move this shitt to health immediately.

then tell the mods not by askin if her dog does romance her angry angry
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

may be she is in love with her good i.e it licks her pum pum
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
inevitable line of thought when you only remember bosoms and arses when talking of women!!!

@zim drill

that wasnt necessary. tosinville explained himself though he still needs to edit his post.
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by 197(f): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

may be she is in love with her good i.e it licks her pum pum

which zoo did these animals break out from today  angry angry angry
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2011
tpiah!:

inevitable line of thought when you only remember bosoms and arses when talking of women!!!

@zim drill

that wasnt necessary. tosinville explained himself though he still needs to edit his post.

do you really think that i post becoz it is necessary for someone ? or to consider his/her feelings ?

unfortunately i dont who gets offended that his/her fuken problem i dont log here bo please anyone
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
190::

which zoo did these animals break out from today  angry angry angry

the new york zoo ---- skipper the penguin?
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

do you really think that i post becoz it is necessary for someone ? or to consider his/her feelings ?

unfortunately i dont who gets offended that his/her fuken problem i dont log here bo please anyone

^^well, when you have a dog, should we assume the same of you.

the op already explained why she posted here.

it's the wrong section, but there are many other ways of telling her that. Besides, it's romance, not sexuality. There's a difference.

you dont have to jump on a train just because it's there.

and what are you getting so worked up about?
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Sijo01(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

^Alsatian?¿¿ So you and your dog do the romance thing at right, aight?
. Charity begins at home
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2011
tpiah!:

it's the wrong section, but there are many other ways of telling her that. Besides, it's romance, not sexuality. There's a difference.

unfortunately i dont have a dog

remember i speak what i think whoever thinks that i was wrong to act or sound that way thats his/her problem

my thoughts are heard  thats what counts to me
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
tpiah!:

ALLOW ZIM DRILL TO TAKE IT PERSONAL. SILENCE THEN SAY IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FULL
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

unfortunately i dont have a dog

remember i speak what i think whoever thinks that i was wrong to act or sound that way thats his/her problem

my thoughts are heard  thats what counts to me

it's not about wrong or right but what you're telling the poster, in this instance.

you might not have thought it through.
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by 197(f): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sijo01:

ALLOW ZIM DRILL TO TAKE IT PERSONAL. SILENCE THEN SAY IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A [size=14pt]FULL[/size]

swallows embarassed
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
tpiah!:

it's not about wrong or right but what you're telling the poster, in this instance.

you might not have thought it through.

you are missing the point

i dont care what she thinks and what people will say

what counts to me is what i have said i.e saying what came to my mind after reading the thread
Re: Pls N.landers Help Me & My Dog by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sijo01:

ALLOW ZIM DRILL TO TAKE IT PERSONAL. SILENCE THEN SAY IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FULL

he's generally an ok guy, but just typed in haste i guess.

the thread just needs to be moved to the appropriate section and also edited if possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 3 2021 In Nigeria / Closeup Toothpaste Anomalies / 10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.