Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

After Endsars, What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Endsars, What Next? (302 Views)

This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest / #endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / EndSARS: What Lekki Looks Like This Morning, Properties Destroyed (Video, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Endsars, What Next? by GuyWise101(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nna mehnnnnn I so much love the zeal and the strength that the Nigerian youths have given in the campaign to Endsars, but we shouldn't stop at that, it will make much sense if we also use this same zeal and strength to lead a protest and give another hashtag like #Endbadgovernance, #Endunemployment, #EndHunger, #Endbadroads etc.

Nna mehnnnnn I think it will so much be in place if we continue with this tempo and never let it down until we get the Nigeria that we will be proud of..

1 Like

Re: After Endsars, What Next? by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Keyboard warriors well done o
Re: After Endsars, What Next? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnn I so much love the zeal and the strength that the Nigerian youths have given in the campaign to Endsars, but we shouldn't stop at that, it will make much sense if we also use this same zeal and strength to lead a protest and give another hashtag like #Endbadgovernance, #Endunemployment, #EndHunger, #Endbadroads etc.

Nna mehnnnnn I think it will so much be in place if we continue with this tempo and never let it down until we get the Nigeria that we will be proud of..
Abeg help me ask them.
Re: After Endsars, What Next? by crispus09(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
our break up is next, after end sars comes our demand for.......

Re: After Endsars, What Next? by Holumhidey(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
#freehushpuppy

2 Likes

Re: After Endsars, What Next? by omoiyamayor(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
#KillNigeriaB4ItKillYou loading
Re: After Endsars, What Next? by Gjrich(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
#GiveusReferendum
Re: After Endsars, What Next? by Firespitterz: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
EndNigeria. Nigeria is an abomination committed by a drunk white h-idiot. The Monkey Republic must be dismantled and discarded to the dustbin of history. Hinsha hAllah hAmin
Re: After Endsars, What Next? by Jostoman: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Reversing of increment in Petro and electricity

(1) (Reply)

IGP Should Send Disbanded SARS Officials To Sambisa Forest / Speaking On Behalf Of The Police / #EndSARS About A Year Ago I Remembered What A Top Politician Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.