Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Wordpress Guys Please Get In Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Guys Please Get In Here (266 Views)

Guys Please Rate This My HTML Landing Page / Guys Please Help!! / Guys Please I Need A Favour From You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Guys Please Get In Here by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys, I've of recent been having issues with some of my customers about their site. I've told them that they'll need to employ my services to help with wordpress updates and some are ok with it while some are not.
Please I want to know if you charge for updates or just leave the sites like that. Some customers think you just build a site once and it's all to it.
Thanks
Re: Wordpress Guys Please Get In Here by ProGSM(m): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Yes, you should always discuss this from the onset.

I work with grow.ng , we usually make them sign an agreement before we start working on the site.
Re: Wordpress Guys Please Get In Here by Sylvaxxl1(m): 4:15am On Oct 11, 2020
ProGSM:
Yes, you should always discuss this from the onset.

I work with grow.ng , we usually make them sign an agreement before we start working on the site.
Alright, thanks
Re: Wordpress Guys Please Get In Here by engrboma85(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Yea from the onset you set your rules and guideline so they meant to pay for update after the 1st year which is always part of the initial charges then subsequent they pay for updates

Sylvaxxl1:
Hi guys, I've of recent been having issues with some of my customers about their site. I've told them that they'll need to employ my services to help with wordpress updates and some are ok with it while some are not.
Please I want to know if you charge for updates or just leave the sites like that. Some customers think you just build a site once and it's all to it.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Convert My Bitcoin Worth $10 To Naira / Top Websites By Traffic Volume In Nigeria - Dec 2020 / Please, I Need Your Help Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.