Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) (812 Views)

BBC Lists Aisha Yesufu In 100 Most Influential Women In The World / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate / 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by owukpa(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Popular activist, Aisha Yesufu has disclosed that police shot at her on Saturday during the End SARS protest in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

There have been nationwide protests over the activities of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad and Yesufu is among those calling on the federal to proscribe the police unit.

She has been in the forefront of the protest, IDOMA VOICE reports.

The outspoken activist said she stumbled into the midst of some armed policemen who opened fire at her.

She, however, said she came out unhurt.

She tweeted, “Good evening everyone. I am okay. I refused to run. I walked with my fist high up.

@PoliceNG were all shooting at me as I walked away. I came out of the fence they cowardly built around themselves and about 4 of them came at me at the junction throwing bottled water this time.”

SOURCE>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/end-sars-police-shoot-aisha-yesufu-in-abuja.html

CC: Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by chatinent: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
EndSarz
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by Tpave(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by Charleys: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
I thought she got married to a Christian
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by irvene: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
naija
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Die Na Die - YES
Na only one Die we go Die- YES
No big Deal for Die - YES
But Die without JESUS Na Serious Deal!

Make we make Sure say we No Die without JESUS !

Person wey Die anyhow without JESUS Na Wasted Life! Na Serious Gobe and Gbege!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Funny enough, the criminal elements in the Police force can't protect their own children and families oo.

Yet, they are acting like no one can call them to order.

Bush meat go catch the hunter very soon.

Enough of the rhetorics! End Police brutality!
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by federal9: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
This guy above the man above me, must it be every thread you must be seen?

Christianity is not by force. We don't instill fear into someone to know God. As a Christian, you welcome those who want to accept Christ with good words and not all those things you always say. It quite accentuating.
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by AududuNine11: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Die Na Die - YES
Na only one Die we go Die- YES
No big Deal for Die - YES
But Die without JESUS Na Serious Deal!

Make we make Sure say we No Die without JESUS !

Person wey Die anyhow without JESUS Na Wasted Life! Na Serious Gobe and Gbege!!

No be only "one DIE" dey please.

The "second death" is the worst.

Let them know. No he only one die dey
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by bunnae(f): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
AududuNine11:

No be only "one DIE" dey please.

The "second death" is the worst.

Let them know. No he only one die dey
Which other one dey again?
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by Vyzz: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2020

Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by eddyline(m): 1:33am On Oct 11, 2020
From the title, I assumed she was shot, not knowing that she was shot at.
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by AududuNine11: 3:35am On Oct 11, 2020
bunnae:

Which other one dey again?
Mi lady grin see the following scriptures below:

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:11 KJV

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Revelation 20:6 KJV

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Revelation 20:14 KJV

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by bunnae(f): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
AududuNine11:

Mi lady grin see the following scriptures below:

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:11 KJV

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Revelation 20:6 KJV

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Revelation 20:14 KJV

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
Thank you!
Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by AududuNine11: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
bunnae:

Thank you!

Uwc mi lady cool

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) by Omezif(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
No place is now safe in NIGERIA, As mother and father can't be rejected by children why rejecting the country they are staying.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional: How An Entrepreneur (marksman Chinedu Ijiomah) Changed An Old Man’s L / Ostrich Farming / Cheapest Data Plans (1GB @ N255) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO - Quickony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.