Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign (448 Views)

Anambra Govt Advises Youths Against Plot To Dump Wastes At Govt House As Puni... / The Nigerian Youths Against Sowore’s Calculated Revolutionary Protest / Group Cautions Youths Against Violent Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by Obanaijacom: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Arewa youths under the Arewa Youths consultative Council have written via their official twitter account to state that they do not support the #Endsars movement

Quoting the message posted on their twitter account

"Excellency sir, President @MBuhari, on behalf of more than 150 Million people in our states, we want to loudly say that our 19 NORTHERN STATES ARE AGAINST THE ENDSARS CAMPAIGN.

Dear IG of @PoliceNG, WE ONLY CALL FOR THE REFORM AND REORGANIZATION OF SARS, kindly"

This has been followed by comments by endsars protesters and many say that this is a sponsored campaign to shut down the massive protests against police brutality

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 11, 2020
I repeat. SARS has come to stay, full stop. After their ranting, they will go back home.
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by judgementyard(m): 5:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Am I surprised?
NO!
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by Coder2Client(m): 5:04am On Oct 11, 2020
That's the reason why I don't want to join the #endsars saga. When someone is working hard to make a good name for the country someone is somewhere sabotaging your effort.

Disintegrating the country is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by TechyMm0: 5:05am On Oct 11, 2020
I am a southerner and I want reformed and reorganised police
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by 3times: 5:05am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
TechyMm0:
I am a southerner and I want reformed and reorganised police
[/s]
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by BBBmall25: 5:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Wetin Conscern Mallams With Suit?!... Sars And Police Brutality Must Go And Nothing Abokiz Can Do. This Is Not About Govt Of The North By The North, Nor Either Apc Vs Pdp Contest, All Progressive Southwestern, Southeasthen And South South Of My Belove Brother's Voices Must Be Heard! Shame To #Aboki19backwardstates#
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by Yenefer(f): 5:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Some of my northern people are very stupid. " I will not protest against my leaders" like seriously they just love there oppressors. The fool is thinking is un islamic. who told him there's anything islamic about Nigerian Government or politicians
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by Elton02(m): 5:34am On Oct 11, 2020
arewa watin?
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by MajesticKris: 5:44am On Oct 11, 2020
They are the problem of this country... Just because their papa na senator, we no go hear world...

Hand never touch una...
But Hand go soon touch una!!

Useless AREWA YOUTHS...
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by SpecTTraP: 6:03am On Oct 11, 2020
So why can't they protest with placards like "#ReformSARS", "#ReorganizeSARS"?
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by majamajic(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2020
This is getting out of hand
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by tillaman(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2020
That person that is in charge of their SM handle should be fired immediately
And that one claiming he will never protest again his leaders well I can only say amen to that pastor’s prayers for him
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by johnkey: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2020
abokïs no fit get sense again I swear.
Re: Arewa Youths Against #endsarz Campaign by Obanaijacom: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2020
More reactions

(1) (Reply)

I'm Disgusted With BBC, Cnn's Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari / Uganda Election: 5 Things You Don't Know About Bobi Wine / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.