Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC (4557 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
nnamdi640:
The death sentence your brothers are facing in Saudi Arabia is not news.
The ones sentenced to death for tramadol right?
Last I checked,they're being released.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by nnamdi640: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

The ones sentenced to death for tramadol right?
Last I checked,they're being released.
We all know that tramadol consumers are more in Kano and Kaduna. I will advice you to shut your mouth.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by talktrue1234: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Coronabirus:
Now u expose ur hidden pain. Your greatest problem is Islam. If North doesn't have oil but North produce most of the food and meat u eat. What of other southern regions that don't have oil? We'll stay covalently together with u because we'll not allow u suffocate our southern Muslim brothers. Shari'a system has more justice than Nigerian conduct. Polio is kicked out of Nigeria which diseases do u find rampant in the North. With Shari'a system we restrict prostitution brought to us by ur ppl who are in small villages selling their bodies that's the reason we've less HIV compared to u ppl. Isn't necessary for everyone to be literate in western education bit at least we're 99% literate in the art of all inclusive education (religious education is a plus). U're jst hiding behind baseless statistics to advertise ur ignorance.

Stop using religion as an excuse for your ambitions, the southern Muslim didn't come to you for any protection. Smh the same southern Muslim you people didn't hesitate to kill in Kano?
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by rummmy: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
xcon:
And they should be packing out already but no they are running away to other part of Nigeria.
your people should first leave SE and SS.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by xcon: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
rummmy:
your people should first leave SE and SS.
Why should I leave my region SS for igbos instead Igbo should go back to the SE.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by selemempe: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Are you Igbos not among the leeches feeding off Niger-Delta oil undecided?
so because of that we should not call s spade a spade?
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by allcomage: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
but they let him become a Governor, uzor Kalu became a governor, Wike was a Governor, seriake dickson was reelected into office. All these people don't deserve to be SUG president but they all served two terms.
see ehn, we are just using the north as shadows to hide our failures, its time we vote base on credibility and not party or tribe,
Duke Prince, zamfara is mining their gold and being sold to federal government not federal government giving gold blocks to the south south people and appointing ss to manage gold production. Who is the owner of oil blocks in your backyards? What efforts are you making to take over your resources like zamfarans? You don't know that the north decides who wins elections even in your village and said north is not the problem? Fools everywhere.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by dukeprince50: 6:01am On Oct 12, 2020
allcomage:

Duke Prince, zamfara is mining their gold and being sold to federal government not federal government giving gold blocks to the south south people and appointing ss to manage gold production. Who is the owner of oil blocks in your backyards? What efforts are you making to take over your resources like zamfarans? You don't know that the north decides who wins elections even in your village and said north is not the problem? Fools everywhere.
I gave up on Nigeria, oil or no oil, I'll be successful.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by allcomage: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=94822663]I hate one Nigeria as much as u do, but somehow we should also hold our state govts and LGA leaders accountable. They receive billions of naira as allocation with nothing to show for it.
Let's stop blaming the north for our failures, Seriake Dickson, gov of bayelsa state, his children are in Texas but go to Bayelsa, they can't pay school fees of N35k.
Salary was not paid in that state, no development of any kind, where is the billions the state receive? If not for FG intervention, the bridge leading to the state from River state was a death trap in 2014 but they have their son as president who was busy giving the north basic needs but neglected his own ppl[/qu

o5te]
All these are happening because of one Nigeria. The fulani control your activities in bayelsa state. It will never happen if Nigeria breaks. Stop wishing anything for Nigeria, work for its disintegration to stop your lamentations.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by dukeprince50: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2020
allcomage:
all these is....
are u kidding me? one Nigeria made seriake Dickson to pocket Bayelsa state allocation and do nothing for 8yrs? u are really funny.
One Nigeria made Abia state govt neglect Aba?

pls hold ur state govt accountable too, not to always blame north. When I see my brothers talk like this, I knew Nigeria will never be good

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Coronabirus:
This prove that u knw nothing or u always listen to those idiots misleading u from facts.
Nigeria make more than $78b annually from farming. The difference between farming and oil is. Farming belongs to farmers and traders and govt get little revenue from it while oil provide foreign exchange. Is it not laziness for u to be fighting for something that u didn't work for? oil is produced naturally but ur lazy attitude is killing ur potential.

So the north isn't the center of poverty, terrorism and illetracy in Nigeria?. You didn't answer my question.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by allcomage: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2020
xcon:
there is no difference between Nigeria and the Biafra you are proposing to the SS , the only difference is that Igbo will dominate the SS without contributing anything. The North provide food and meat for the country the SE move to other region for business dominating the local market without any problems like they are facing in Ghana . why is the SE greedy?
The Biafra proposed is a confederation, ethnic autonomy with its Parliament to make its laws and control their resources 100%.There is nothing like South South, after all igbo are indigenous to your so called ss.Wont your ethnic group be happy to rule themselves and control your resources and even become your own country?
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by allcomage: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2020
xcon:
the best way to achieve the division of Nigeria is for the SE to go back to their region in mass so others will no they don't want to be part of Nigeria.
Your education is useless. Where has it happened in the world? Did it happen in Russia ussr, yugoslavia or Czechoslavakia?
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by rummmy: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2020
xcon:
Why should I leave my region SS for igbos instead Igbo should go back to the SE.
oshogbo is not in SS.... I know my brothers when I see one.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by allcomage: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=94853151] are u kidding me? one Nigeria made seriake Dickson to pocket Bayelsa state allocation and do nothing for 8yrs? u are really funny.
One Nigeria made Abia state govt neglect Aba?

pls hold ur state govt accountable too, not to always blame north. When I see my brothers talk like this, I knew Nigeria will never be good[/quote
So if izon nstion has its autonomy and Parliament a person of Dickson will emerge to rule them? Nigeria set up makes the worst to rule. Ok imo people voted ihedioha but today a 419 that used to operate in lagos is ruling them via fulani supreme Court. Know where your problem is, it's in one Nigeria. It needs a deeper intellect to know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by dukeprince50: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2020
allcomage:
. So if izon nstion has its autonomy and Parliament a person of Dickson will emerge to rule them? Nigeria set up makes the worst to rule. Ok imo people voted ihedioha but today a 419 that used to operate in lagos is ruling them via fulani supreme Court. Know where your problem is, it's in one Nigeria. It needs a deeper intellect to know this
how old are u?
so because we are Nigerian, that's why bayelsans vote for Seriake Dickson? I nearly vomit reading this nonsense
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by blacknp(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2020
allcomage:

The Biafra proposed is a confederation, ethnic autonomy with its Parliament to make its laws and control their resources 100%.There is nothing like South South, after all igbo are indigenous to your so called ss.Wont your ethnic group be happy to rule themselves and control your resources and even become your own country?
Is it by force can’t biafra exist without south south, are ibo people indigenous to Ethiope East?
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by blacknp(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2020
dukeprince50:
how old are u?
so because we are Nigerian, that's why bayelsans vote for Seriake Dickson? I nearly vomit reading this nonsense
Ordinary common sense comprehension you cannot exercise? He means even if Ijaw people get there own nation from Nigeria, isn’t it a corrupt person like seriake Dickson, or Ebele Jonathan that would be President?
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by dukeprince50: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2020
allcomage:
. So if izon nstion has its autonomy and Parliament a person of Dickson will emerge to rule them? Nigeria set up makes the worst to rule. Ok imo people voted ihedioha but today a 419 that used to operate in lagos is ruling them via fulani supreme Court. Know where your problem is, it's in one Nigeria. It needs a deeper intellect to know this
how old are u?
so because we are Nigerian, that's why bayelsans vote for Seriake Dickson? should i remind you that dickson was elected by the people of Bayelsa and not appointed by Nigeria? I nearly vomit reading this ur nonsense.
when are we going to take responsibilities for our actions?
I wish not to discuss with u again, I don't find it interesting arguing with a nine year old boy

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by dukeprince50: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2020
blacknp:
Ordinary common sense comprehension you cannot exercise? He means even if Ijaw people get there own nation from Nigeria, isn’t it a corrupt person like seriake Dickson, or Ebele Jonathan that would be President?
that's not what he said jor
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by Yujin(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Coronabirus:

What stopped u from building refinery? Many southerners were given CBN loan and licence to build refineries but they used the money to import petroleum products, The port use by BUA for his industries in PHC is it not a welcome development? If foreigners invest in Nigeria u're happy but if a Northerner invest in south u're angry, this is pure jealousy. You always call us poor but we remain relevant to the economy. Dangote contribute more than N2trillion to Nigerian economy annually talkless of BUA and other tycoons.
Try to always check fact, here in the North ppl are criticising the President for closing all land boarders for almost a year, now we're importing everything through water but u're here misleading ppl. Custom have made many traders poor since the closure. Why didn't we accuse West for the closure so that thy can have monopoly of import revenue which is evident recently from NBS 3rd quater report? We didn't do because we know it's a matter of time & we accept govt's excuses.
Some people are so improvident that they're emotionally suffering for the trauma of people who are oblivious to their distress.
To all the pusillanimous, not everyone deserve ur sympathy.
Jealous over what or who? Listen, some of us are adept analysts and we prefer to face reality. Know that we know all the nefarious plans your elites are planning. Our foolish politicians will hear from us at the right time. You can see the one we refer to as 'supreme court governor'... This is the name he will be known for for the rest of his life unless he redeems his image.
Who asks for sympathy from ravenous vampires who delight in human blood? Do we look like a pitiful people?
As for being pusillanimous, go look into the mirror, there you'll see one of such people. One thing we want you to know is that Igbos are the last people to appear weak in the face of oppression. We'll do everything possible in this world to drain the blood of those who attempt. If others are sleeping as you guys are planning evil, we are not. It's better the evil contraption is divided in peace before it degenerates. Thank God we're in a world of endless connections now.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by jude79(m): 5:07am On Oct 14, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Igbos always wanting to incite problems. They forget they benefit from other regions in this country just like the northerners while contributing little to nothing in return. The north and the east are the leeches in nigeria.

That's why they want to go, they want you to eat their benefit, it's Nigerians that forced the Igboes on themselves, so stop complaining, support secession, to get rid of the Igboes from your life.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by jude79(m): 5:30am On Oct 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
but they let him become a Governor, uzor Kalu became a governor, Wike was a Governor, seriake dickson was reelected into office. All these people don't deserve to be SUG president but they all served two terms.
see ehn, we are just using the north as shadows to hide our failures, its time we vote base on credibility and not party or tribe,

Your wrong, those people are in leadership positions, because of the kind of constitution we are running. Now tell me, were you or your state or your leaders or your people consulted before this 1999 constitution was foisted on your people. While Eastern Nigeria wanted confederation, Nigeria wanted federation, but latched onto unitary system, telling us that it came from agu ironsi. If they so much loved agu ironsi why perpetrate coup against him. He only unified the government, but the ended up unifying the resources, thereby looting the resources of Eastern Nigeria with the aid of those efulefus you called leaders. If what I said is a lie, why is zamfara gold for only zamfara while Eastern oil is for Nigeria. Their constitution only works were they wants it to work.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by jude79(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2020
selemempe:
you guys badly need one Nigeria to continue. Always telling us to hold our leaders responsible. How can you do that when abokì calls all the shots from INEC to law enforcement to judiciary.. everything is controlled by abokì

Exactly, IMO people elected their governor, abracadabra, and a man who never participated in party primaries became governor through fulani controlled supreme Court. Since 8 months that he ascended the throne, no salaries, ongoing projects stopped, no new project initiated, all allocation unaccounted for. The only consolation was that the elected governor finished some roads in his 7 months which helped that state this rainy season. Tomorrow same people that imposed the supreme Court governor will ask IMO people to blame their leaders, which one? The one they elected or the one imposed on them.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by jude79(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2020
blacknp:
Is it by force can’t biafra exist without south south, are ibo people indigenous to Ethiope East?

Stop shape shifting, if you claim your from SS, why in this world will you be against your ss controlling their resources. If you are not from SS, allow SS to speak for themselves.
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by EricBloodAxe: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2020
jude79:

That's why they want to go, they want you to eat their benefit, it's Nigerians that forced the Igboes on themselves, so stop complaining, support secession, to get rid of the Igboes from your life.
Ok
Re: Zamfara State To Sell Gold To CBN: When Will SS Sell Their Oil To NNPC by XANDERO85: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, become Dubai?
keep dreaming, the north is not the problem, our politicians are the problem, the northerners suffers way more than the south, but the politicians enjoys a life only high end millionaires and billionaires can afford.

Even if the north leaves, Nigeria is structured in a way only the elites see the money and the normal people eat the left overs. North and south should come together to protest against bad government not against regions

I beg to differ!

Nigerian politicians are a result....a consequence of the political and economic structure put in place since 1966, that has benefitted the core-muslim north the most! They are the one protecting it and ensuring it persists till today!

If the north suffers the most, yet aren’t prepared to effect any meaningful change, why should i pity them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labor Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna State: Photo / Breaking: "Edo No Be Lagos", I May Reject Tinubu's Campaign Post- Oshiomole / Tinubu Looks Excited Snapping With Ngozi Okonjo Iweala After Joe Bidden Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.