Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla (3070 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila / Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabilla Kiss To Celebrate 4 Months Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by TMSMedia: 7:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Singer, Oritsefemi, has tendered a public apology to his wife, Nabila Fash, IgbereTV reports.

Nabila moved out of their home after a quarrel and is currently putting up with her friend and actress, Caroline Danjuma. The singer is alleged to have been physically abusing Nabila.

On Friday, October 10, Oritsefemi called out Caroline Danjuma, accusing her of being behind his marital crisis.

He has now apologized to Nabila and has asked others to join him in pleading with her to forgive him.

His post reads:

''Forgive me my love I miss you daily boo .. I truly miss everything about you , make una help me beg her please.. I need to enter street for this #endsars Na me really fit this sars people,Na them father I be ... person gats fist him home before him focus outside.. I beg my people make una beg her for me... am deeply sorry nabila ... I love you from the bottom of my heart''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGLIbhOA_N9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1368021/singer-oritsefemi-publicly-apologizes-wife-nabilla/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by osamz007: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2020
spare us from this trash

6 Likes

Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2020
Before we help you beg, we no suppose know wetin you do?

1 Like

Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by inoki247: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2020
lol the weed don clear for ur eyes abi e wan try use ENDSARS mata fix him home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2020
This one too wants to use #Endsars trend to revive his career that has been in comatose all these years.
Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by MarveworldNG: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2020
This what celebrity marriage is
Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by OKorowanta: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This one too wants to use #Endsars trend to revive his career that has been in comatose all these years.

His achievement with this same career can give your village people running stomach..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by Charmingrascal(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2020
A man in love
Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Every marriage does go through these downtimes from time to time, but inviting the public into yours for comments and ridicule is a recipe for explosion.

Your account balance no be like before again you want still dey form for your wife come even dey hit her plus she come get backer like Caroline, you die well.

You monkey guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by Soulsymbol99: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2020
New single dropping soon
Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by happybee: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2020
OKorowanta:

His achievement with this same career can give your village people running stomach..
shocked
Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by Houseofglam7(f): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Absolute garbage undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by Flexherbal(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good!

Nobody should feel too big to apologise, when he/she is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by Preetti(f): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
You don't know what you have until you lose it
Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by Freestainworld(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice move ma niggi, I hope you guys will stop smoking banana Island weed and start smoking mainland weed, the formal is bigger than both of you.
Re: Singer, Oritsefemi, Publicly Apologizes To His Wife, Nabilla by TechyMm0: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
When begging for private no work after you fvck up as a man, you go public to shame her and yourself till she forgives

(1) (Reply)

Photos,video Gospel Artist Judikay White Wedding With Mercy Chinwo In Attendance / “odogwu Been Dey Enjoy” – Reactions As Burna Boy’s Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pan / “god Abeg”: Paul Okoye And New Lover Ivy Rock Matching Outfits As They Jet Out T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.