Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

This Job Opening May Be For You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Job Opening May Be For You! (708 Views)

Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! / Are You Interested In This Job? / Job Opening Announcement! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Job Opening May Be For You! by OOOS: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Experienced car washers are needed in an already functioning car wash. If you know about the job or you know someone that is interested, kindly reach out to me. The car wash is already operating we only need more hands to get jobs done. send me a PM asap if you're interested.

PS: You must be living around Iyana-ipaja, Egbeda or Idimu in Lagos for easy accessibility.
Re: This Job Opening May Be For You! by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2020
I live in Mowe if I can get accommodation I would be interested
Re: This Job Opening May Be For You! by OOOS: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
I live in Mowe if I can get accommodation I would be interested
I was actually looking for someone that doesn't start too far. I will see to the accommodation, send a PM.
Re: This Job Opening May Be For You! by OOOS: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Alright
Re: This Job Opening May Be For You! by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
OOOS:

I was actually looking for someone that doesn't start too far. I will see to the accommodation, send a PM.

Sir don't you mind if I send you a mail or I dop my number
Re: This Job Opening May Be For You! by OOOS: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

Sir don't you mind if I send you a mail or I dop my number
That is why I said anyone interested can send a pm, you can also drop your number, I will contact you.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Urgent Vacancies.... Resume Immediately / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.