Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Am Dying Of Aucer.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Dying Of Aucer.. (1232 Views)

Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by Solomonwise1: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Its been 6 months i lost my job through the effect of the pandemic.i have been unable to get another job.and i barely eat.and it has caused me with aucer.please nairalanders help me with any amount you can help me with so i can buy drugs and treat myself. 0087732626 union bank ojo solomon adegoke.
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by falcon01: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2020
grammar 100
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by thesicilian: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2020
One cannot even tell who genuinely needs help nowadays due to the number of scammers everywhere.
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by Solomonwise1: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2020
thesicilian:
One cannot even tell who genuinely needs help nowadays due to the number of scammers everywhere.
angry
thesicilian:
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by Solomonwise1: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Solomonwise1:
angry
mind what u comment.
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by RealLordZeus(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Solomonwise1:
mind what u comment.
And why should he..
Times are hard is the hit music flying around now, so if I'm going to part with my little cash, it must be for the right reason and the right ppl.. In fact your aggressiveness speaks volume

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by Solomonwise1: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2020
RealLordZeus:

And why should he..
Times are hard is the hit music flying around now, so if I'm going to part with my little cash, it must be for the right reason and the right ppl.. In fact your aggressiveness speaks volume
i am here looking for help to buy drugs.and you comment about the post was not friendly at all.
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by Solomonwise1: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Solomonwise1:
i am here looking for help to buy drugs.and you comment about the post was not friendly at all.
why those he have to comment that way
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Pls if anyone has anything try and support let God be the judge if it's true or not
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by Solomonwise1: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Pls if anyone has anything try and support let God be the judge if it's true or not
thank you sir for your support.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2020
falcon01:
grammar 100

From Aucer, it becomes Allser.......... cheesy
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2020
thesicilian:

You can never decipher ........ So no point bothering..... wink
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by thesicilian: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
If you work hard to earn money monthly, you will not willingly squander it away to (possibly) scammers and pray for God to judge. God Himself will rather judge you first for not being prudent enough with what He has blessed you with.
Re: I Am Dying Of Aucer.. by ayo2pec(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
LOOK FOR A BUSINESS YOU CAN START

One lucrative business is this https://superlifeproduct.com.ng/business/

Thank ma later

(1) (Reply)

Longrich / Eyonu / Pls Help I Have This Skin Disease (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.