Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man (66113 Views)

EndSARS: Davido Reacts To His Denial Of Protesting In Leaked Video / Davido Stops Security Men From Pushing A Fan Off Stage / Davido Stops Police From Harassing Taxify Passenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Hambivert: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sparogatively, in Nigeria celebrities are highly influential.

Ask BBNaija Laycon, Kiddwaya and even Erica
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Na so e dey start
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by olusola200: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fine, obo
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by ofiko123(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice one from davido..
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by sammirano: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Trump Nobody front . If Trump can do anyhow to the pope then their is nobody on Earth Trump can't do anyhow for their front Putin, Jeff bezos and bill gate included.

What do you know? Some people put in him in that position and some people are going to ensure his re election. Think Russia think Putin.
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by HarunaWest(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abouwaza:
Since last night
Surely nairaland can do better
was it first posted on NL...some of yall forming ITK talk too much nonsense.
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by LegendAnselm: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's a Very Good one From Davido.

That's Exactly what we have made up our mind to do Here..
We are out to Stop and Expose the Craftiness of the devil on the People.

We are out to Expose the Gospel Truth of life that if followed will Guarantee you Heaven @ Last.

We are out to Expose what Sin is , and the need to flee from it..

We are out to Keep people on their toes and Remind all of the great need to Prepare for Eternity..

We are out to Remind all that there is Life after Death! there is Heaven and Hell

We are out to tell all that The Coming of JESUS is upon us. The Rapture of the saints is upon us! There is Need to live In the Conciousness of that.
someone is calling u in romanceland.. u will have something to say there.u av kept us awaiting for so long, and u know its a sin

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Risingsunn: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
I didnt even see anything in the video. Those yet to play it, dont bother wasting your mb

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by generalud: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
A bended tree can never be straightened no matter how it is trimmed. Nigeria Police and collecting #20 is like 5 and 6 spanner. They can never stop. Collecting #20 is flowing in the veins of Nigeria Police men as water and blood.
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
HarunaWest:
was it first posted on NL...some of yall forming ITK talk too much nonsense.
Stale
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Okuda(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
I think we should be clamouring for system overhaul of Nigeria police. we should not forget that SARS people are first of all police men before anything. if SARS is disbanded today another rogue outfit from Nigerian police will spring up

SARS morphed into what they are today. I remember them stopping me as back as 2016 and they were unprofessional because they searched my phone, my bag, asked me a few questions, did not see anyhting incriminating on my phone and they let me go. How did they get to this point they are now? because they felt untouchable.
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Eryyy92: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abeg leave Davido the guy want just dey relevant. The real odogwu na WizKid and Burns Boy

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by LegendAnselm: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
oga trump no fear anyone o..

Most respected human being on earth na Pope Francis and trump look him anyhow grin
bro e shock me
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by omooba969(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
MisterFelix1:
You see the yeye police? Everybody dey look face oh! Even Trump sef nor fit do anyhow for some people front. At the end of the day, na money go help civilians overpower this brutal criminals called police, my brothers. Just make enough dough make your name sound and everybody for town go dey give you maximum regard anywhere you enter. Even soldiers go dey call you sir while guarding & opening doors for you. No harassment all.

Can you describe such society in one word sir?
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good one from Davido
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by omenka(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thia has gotta be the most out of place video I've watched.

The video, the poster says, is about how Davido allegedly prevented police from searching someone, but the content of the video is 99% unrelated to its title.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
As in Mohammed Adamu or Abba kyari? undecided
OBO done turn IGP because of OWO.
Naija police na zombie those ones be. Just hold money you done get their remote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Risingsunn:
I didnt even see anything in the video. Those yet to play it, dont bother wasting your mb
you think many will watch it? Headline followers.
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by crowniran(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Obo baddest...

Are you interested in becoming a complete Web developer? You don't have enough money to spend on Udemy premium courses or to afford an expensive Tutor?
Well you can learn CSS, HTML, JavaScript, React, Python, JQuery, PHP, WordPress etc for just *1000 naira* access fee to enjoy premium web development courses on Udemy.

Why this offer is the best?
You enjoy Lifetime access to our Udemy account and can enjoy it her courses added to the account.
You can share the account with your friends.
You can download anytime or stream anytime

Other courses include
Data science.
Digital Marketing
Adobe illustrator etc.

Check signature for contact
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Sonnobax15(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
angry. This one wey IGP don ban police so,how Dem wor take dey eat now ?
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Ustec: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's a Very Good one From Davido.

That's Exactly what we have made up our mind to do Here..
We are out to Stop and Expose the Craftiness of the devil on the People.

We are out to Expose the Gospel Truth of life that if followed will Guarantee you Heaven @ Last.

We are out to Expose what Sin is , and the need to flee from it..

We are out to Keep people on their toes and Remind all of the great need to Prepare for Eternity..

We are out to Remind all that there is Life after Death! there is Heaven and Hell

We are out to tell all that The Coming of JESUS is upon us. The Rapture of the saints is upon us! There is Need to live In the Conciousness of that.
A routine Stop and search is part of policing, they still do that in advance countries,
Stop supporting nonsense Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by omoadeleye(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigeria police can never change i swear down. Wati fit those police na to they kill them one after the other then they can learn

You are right sha, cause this was my resort too
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by STENON(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Arrant nonsense lipsrsealed

Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
sammirano:

What do you know? Some people put in him in that position and some people are going to ensure his re election. Think Russia think Putin.
lmao so actually believe Russia can decide the president of the United States of America? Lol
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by Osedagal(f): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Police shouldn't stop and search abi??
I tire for all these matter sef..
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by jrusky(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
But is it that our police are just defiants?

I think attacking them at sight will solve this madness.

So no fear of IGP at all by police or what Na wah oo
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by medolab90(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Abouwaza:
Since last night
Surely nairaland can do better

Nairaland is too slow about update wish something could be done.if you need fast update move to Twitter.
Re: Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man by faithfull18(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
It is well with Nigeria oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.