Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Will Help Your Business Double It's Sales And Profits. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Help Your Business Double It's Sales And Profits. (174 Views)

It Sales Executive - Vacancy / Let's create business and profits for ourselves / IT Sales Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help Your Business Double It's Sales And Profits. by Olaidewrites: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Hello,

I'm ready to write your Sales Letter and Email Letter for any amount. The price would be judged by you.

No Negotiation.

I'm a Copywriter just getting started and looking to gain some experience.

If you like it, use it and see some improvements, you can pay me any amount you wish.

...but, you will have to give me a honest testimonial that I can use in my portfolio and the right to showcase my work and nothing more.

Those interested can chat me up.

https:///?text=Hello%20Olaide%20I%20want%20you%20to%20help%20my%20Business%20double%20its%20Sales%20and%20profits.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Technical Resident Advisor Required At SEC Nigeria / Free Graphics Design Class / Vacancy In A PR Company In Lagos (youth Corper Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.