Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

American Gospel singer Jonathan Mcreynolds Speaks Against Police Brutality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Gospel singer Jonathan Mcreynolds Speaks Against Police Brutality (219 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / (VIDEO) American Gospel Musician, Jesse Morgan Sings Nathaniel Bassey's Imela / New Music: Jonathan Mcreynolds – Make Room (full Album Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Gospel singer Jonathan Mcreynolds Speaks Against Police Brutality by fanenene(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2020
I see that the fight against abuse of power, against being treated like less than human, and against leaders’ choice to emphasize policing over just simply enhancing the lives of the most vulnerable, is happening in �� too. (1/3)

I can imagine you’re angry, afraid of what happens if you show that anger and afraid of what happens if you don’t. You probably wonder if the world outside of your community even cares. Well I do. A lot of us do! (2/3)

And your stories remind me of 2 Corinthians 5:4. Fight for justice here, demand justice for the crushed, fight for God’s kingdom to be experienced and expanded but remember this is not our home. Be encouraged. I love you ����. (3/3)

https://twitter.com/jonmcreynolds/status/1315047818793369600?s=19

(1) (Reply)

Tithes And Offerings / Video: Nigerian Child Hit By A Truck But Nothing Happened To Him / Dream Meaning Of Trees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.