Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Earn 15% - 30% Profit On Your Capital Per Month Trading Altcoins. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn 15% - 30% Profit On Your Capital Per Month Trading Altcoins. (255 Views)

IMF says eNaira and other CBDCs are better than Bitcoin, altcoins / My Strategy To Trading Altcoins And Making Profits. / 30% Profit In 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 15% - 30% Profit On Your Capital Per Month Trading Altcoins. by iamdutch: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Hello guys, I’m sure a lot of us have always dreamed of making money online from the comfort of our home.

While I am sure a lot of you know about trading Bitcoin, there are 100s of more altcoins you can be trading on a daily and making profit from. One major problem new traders face is knowing when to buy and when to sell.

Today we have created a Altcoins Signals channel on telegram with 2 admins, where we do the technical and fundamental analysis for you, removing the guesswork.

What we offer:

1. We give a tutorial on how to set up your trading account for those who are new to trading.
2. We tell you what coin to buy at what price and when to sell.
3. We give you 3 profit targets. 3% 7% and 10-15% per trade.
4. We give tight stop losses.

If you know nothing about trading crypto join this telegram channel to learn the basics completely free: after that I’ll add you to the signals group for the 14 days trial.

If you’re already familiar with trading crypto hit me up with this link and I’ll add u to the private signals group for the 14 days trial:

Question??������

Example of our signals:

Re: Earn 15% - 30% Profit On Your Capital Per Month Trading Altcoins. by iamdutch: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Get A Bag Of Onions Here In The North For #8,000 / Nigeria Custom Service Cars And Other Impounded Goods Auction 2020 / SKRILL & Neteller..bring All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.