Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her (568 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / My Husband Raped Me. / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her by Ruby5: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her by chatinent: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Must everything be on social media?
Re: She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Which kind animal u go marry...

NO means NO nah, does it has another meaning?
When the love was sweeter, i no dey there..
Sorry o, God go help you settle am o...
Re: She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her by obiekunie2: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
you called his parents, called his siblings and even called your own parents and everyone is telling you that you are crazy!

yes they are very right! YOU ARE CRAZY! VERY VERY CRAZY!

CANT YOU SEE ITS ALREADY SHOWING IN YOUR EYES??

Go see a psychia before you run naked enter market!

This ones enter marriage with nollywood and hollywood myopic view!

your husband raped you indeed! anuofia!

1 Like

Re: She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dumbo ur husband raped you?
Foolish people everywhere

1 Like

Re: She Said Her Husband Raped Her, Hear From Her First Before Judging Her by greatbuc(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Questions plenty wey I go ask you..
Did you marry under religious oath? If you did then you are under oath to be fully submissive. The law will fine your husband only for assault and not rape.
When you decided to be with him, as an adult it meant you have weighed your options and found him compatible in character.
You should have divorced him from the first time you witnessed his forceful nature.
The only way forward for you now is divorce but sister with this your attitude just look for sexually weak men from now on biko.
They will be shouting indomie man up and down.. Your eye don clear now Ba.

The man na foolish man too.. You wan finish the bride price for her body.. The kind men weh dey tie wrapper for house 24/7.

They wey she is drawing the blouse sef makes this whole thing look like acting.. Not that you are showing us evidence.. Abi

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt: The Full Story Of The “crazy” Endsars Protester / Ex-first Bank Staff Sentenced To 98yrs In Prison For Stealing Bank’s N49m, $368, / Police, Traffic Warden And MOT Captured On Camera Sharing Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.