Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

#endsars: I Will Not Condone Use Of Threat, By Any Security Agency - Ogun Gov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: I Will Not Condone Use Of Threat, By Any Security Agency - Ogun Gov. (343 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: I Will Not Condone Use Of Threat, By Any Security Agency - Ogun Gov. by Samiolafire: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
The Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun, has responded to the call by #EndSARS protesters to order the release of 15 peaceful protesters in the custody of the police. The Governor said that he will not accept the "use of threat, physical harm, or lethal control" by any security agency to resist peaceful protests.
READ FULL DETAILS:

https://allnews.ng/news/endsars-i-will-not-condone-use-of-threat-lethal-control-by-any-security-agency-ogun-gov

Re: #endsars: I Will Not Condone Use Of Threat, By Any Security Agency - Ogun Gov. by TechyMm0: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
What can he do?! Police are not under his authority
Re: #endsars: I Will Not Condone Use Of Threat, By Any Security Agency - Ogun Gov. by HundHunter(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
TechyMm0:
What can he do?! Police are not under his authority

If all the politicians are doing this, the end of SARS is imminent.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: I Will Not Condone Use Of Threat, By Any Security Agency - Ogun Gov. by Samiolafire: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
3x13:
[s][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think This Is The Right Time For ASSU To Call Of Strike. / Tell Your Loved Ones To Either Quit The Protest Or Hold Nigerian Flag / Endsars: Yes! Buhari Has Been A Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.