Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest (334 Views)

2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by Codedrock(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Seun has been awfully quiet since the beginning of what is looking like the biggest revolution our country has seen in a while.. I know a lot idiots and uniformed people say the protest is majorly for supporting 'Scammers' but its not, Sars victims are majorly innocent youths.. I dont support Fraud never done it in my life, Falz and many others who are protesting now have all condemned cyber crimes in the past.. this is about justice and equality!!

Thousands have been killed with millions already harassed and extorted since the beginning of this thing.. Seun has been so vocal about Covid but nothing on this.. Seun you made a stand against secession back in 2015, now its time to make a stand for a greater cause.. We are all equal in Nigeria and any sensible Nigerian with an ounce of brain knows the way law enforcement do things in Nigeria is just tool brutal and babaric.
Oga Seun there is a lot organization Nairaland can donate to help this cause

A lot of Tech Entrepreneurs in Nigeria including the likes of Mark Essien, Jason Njoku have all been vocal and financially supportive during this sad time in our country.. We all need to get involved!!! Dont close this thread like you dont care.. Nairaland should make a stand..
Re: What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by myBraine: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice suggestion, but I think he has the right to either support or reject the movement.

He operates a powerful social media platform and shouldn't utilize it to either side with the government nor the masses.

Being neutral is smart enough.

1 Like

Re: What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by Codedrock(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:
Nice suggestion, but I think he has the right to either support or reject the movement.

He operates a powerful social media platform and shouldn't utilize it to either side with the government nor the masses.

He can neutral and still support financially a lot of protesters need bail.. and many more other financial needs
Re: What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by Codedrock(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Seun is a man who has many ideas on things, he could even contribute his own personal ideas.. Mark Essien just yesterday was giving ideas on twitter on how to recall the Senate president back home if they dont do something serious about the Endsars issue
Re: What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by Codedrock(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Seun this is what is happening in your own town Sango https://twitter.com/mallamclever/status/1315266023571025923
Re: What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by longetivity(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nairaland Issa goal
Re: What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by Charmingrascal(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Codedrock:
Seun has been awfully quiet since the beginning of what is looking like the biggest revolution our country has seen in a while.. I know a lot idiots and uniformed people say the protest is majorly for supporting 'Scammers' but its not, Sars victims are majorly innocent youths.. I dont support Fraud never done it in my life, Falz and many others who are protesting now have all condemned cyber crimes in the past.. this is about justice and equality!!

Thousands have been killed with millions already harassed and extorted since the beginning of this thing.. Seun has been so vocal about Covid but nothing on this.. Seun you made a stand against secession back in 2015, now its time to make a stand for a greater cause.. We are all equal in Nigeria and any sensible Nigerian with an ounce of brain knows the way law enforcement do things in Nigeria is just tool brutal and babaric.
Oga Seun there is a lot organization Nairaland can donate to help this cause

A lot of Tech Entrepreneurs in Nigeria including the likes of Mark Essien, Jason Njoku have all been vocal and financially supportive during this sad time in our country.. We all need to get involved!!! Dont close this thread like you dont care.. Nairaland should make a stand..

I stand with you.
Mr Seun Osewa majority of the people on this forum are youths and we are suffering Police brutality. There are Tech gurus here, there are sport personalities, there young legitimate business men and women on this forum and these are the people who SARS indiscriminately label Yahoo boys.

Seun use your forum to support an end to Police brutality.

We are suppose to have seen an EndSARS logo boldly on Nairaland homepage.

"Evil thrives because good people keep quiet".

#NairalandEndSARSCampaign.

#EndSARS

cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by Fash20: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
myBraine:

Nonsense. All ways say the truth when you are in the position.

Mark Zuckerburg spoke up on racism
Jeff Bezos did too
Re: What Is Nairaland And Seun Doing To Support Endsars And Police Brutality Protest by Codedrock(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
CC: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Dissolution Of F-sarz - The Battle Won, The War Continues / BREAKING: Buhari Reacts To Public Outcry, Promises ‘extensive Reform’ Of Police / Yobe APC Stakeholders Pass Vote Of No Confidence On Buni -call For His Impeac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.