Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

#endsars: It Seems Buhari, Osinbajo Gave Shoot Order – Aisha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #endsars: It Seems Buhari, Osinbajo Gave Shoot Order – Aisha (319 Views)

Endsars: It Will Take Nigeria About 50 Years To Recover From Destructions - FG / #endsars: It Is A Sacrilege To Shoot Protesters, Oyedepo / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: It Seems Buhari, Osinbajo Gave Shoot Order – Aisha by Joanne07: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
An activist, Aisha Yesufu, has accused President Buhari and Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo of authorizing the police to shoot at protested in Abuja.

The lady, Aisha confirmed that the police shot at her and other End SARS protesters in Abuja via the micro blogging app, Twitter on Sunday.

According to Aisha she escaped by whiskers, noting that she thought she would have been dead by now.

She wrote, “I still can’t believe I am neither dead nor in the hospital. Every step I took yesterday walking away as men of @PoliceNG shot at me, I braced myself for the moment of impact.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/11/endsars-it-seems-buhari-osinbajo-gave-shoot-order-aisha/
Re: #endsars: It Seems Buhari, Osinbajo Gave Shoot Order – Aisha by TheRareGem1(f): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
This is clearly a lie from the pit of hell. Their meeting buttressed the statement issued few hours ago by the IGP in the abolishment of SARs. Aisha is just being biased with her thought

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Own Facebook Avatar Step By Step Free / Building Your Dream Home/ Graphics Design At Your Best Quality / A Help For SEO Engineers, Web Masters And Web Designers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.