Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Singer, Oritsefemi Publicly Apologizes To His Wife For Physically Abusing Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Oritsefemi Publicly Apologizes To His Wife For Physically Abusing Her (379 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) / Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Oritsefemi Publicly Apologizes To His Wife For Physically Abusing Her by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Iconic Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi has recently taken to his social media page to tender an apology to his wife after they got separated over domestic violence.

In a recent post on his page, the singer begs his wife to forgive his misdoings and also beckons on his followers to help him get the attention of his wife.

The Singer Wrote;

Forgive me my love � I miss you daily boo .. I truly miss everything about you , make una help me beg her please.. I need to enter street for this #endsars Na me really fit this sars people,Na them father I be … person gats fist him home before him focus outside.. I beg my people make una beg her for me… am deeply sorry nabila … I love ❤️ you from the bottom of my heart �

However, Nollywood actress, Carolyna Hutchings who’s housed the singer’s wife, Nabila Fash since she’s been having a marital crisis blasted the singer after he begged her to release his wife to him.

Responding, Oritsefemi wrote to her;

for the sake of your beautiful daughter let my wife come back home please … she’s missing me already [urL=https:///singer-oritsefemi-publicly-apologizes-to-his-wife-for-physically-abusing-her/] Read More [/url]

https:///singer-oritsefemi-publicly-apologizes-to-his-wife-for-physically-abusing-her/
Re: Singer, Oritsefemi Publicly Apologizes To His Wife For Physically Abusing Her by phrancys001(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mumu guy

(1) (Reply)

Woli Arole, Trikytee, Pamilerin, Mr Macaroni And Others At The #endsars Protest / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Joins End SARS Campaign / Watch How Rapper And Singer, Rema Became A Star. [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.