Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Endsars: SARS Is Dissolved. Now My Question Is Will The Prisoners Be Freed? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: SARS Is Dissolved. Now My Question Is Will The Prisoners Be Freed? (271 Views)

Check Out The Selfie Video Ghanaian Police Officer Having With The Prisoners(vid / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo / Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: SARS Is Dissolved. Now My Question Is Will The Prisoners Be Freed? by Lapex(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
As you all know sars has been dissolved. will the prisoners be freed. What will happen to them now?
Re: Endsars: SARS Is Dissolved. Now My Question Is Will The Prisoners Be Freed? by Lapex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mm
Re: Endsars: SARS Is Dissolved. Now My Question Is Will The Prisoners Be Freed? by fafambo: 3:02am On Oct 12, 2020
in as much as SARS arrested those guys doesn't make them sole property of SARS, they are still under the arrest of NIGERIA POLICE,reason been that SARS is not an entity on its own, cos it's controlled by the NIGERIA POLICE, In my own opinion though, I think those suspect(s) will be transferred to other police units/stations. I hope I have answered your question, I may be wrong though
Re: Endsars: SARS Is Dissolved. Now My Question Is Will The Prisoners Be Freed? by orisa37: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2020
The prisoners should be freed.
Re: Endsars: SARS Is Dissolved. Now My Question Is Will The Prisoners Be Freed? by Lapex(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
fafambo:
in as much as SARS arrested those guys doesn't make them sole property of SARS, they are still under the arrest of NIGERIA POLICE,reason been that SARS is not an entity on its own, cos it's controlled by the NIGERIA POLICE, In my own opinion though, I think those suspect(s) will be transferred to other police units/stations. I hope I have answered your question, I may be wrong though
Chai
Re: Endsars: SARS Is Dissolved. Now My Question Is Will The Prisoners Be Freed? by Lapex(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
orisa37:
The prisoners should be freed.
Yhup

(1) (Reply)

Wahala De Ooo / SARS Officers Shoots A Young Man's Leg For Refusing To Unlock His Phone / Time To Call In The Military To Restore Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.