Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Revealed:why You Have Been Losing In Sport Betting & How To Change Your Story -2 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Revealed:why You Have Been Losing In Sport Betting & How To Change Your Story -2 (389 Views)

Equal Pay In Sport: US Soccer Offers Identical Contracts To Men's & Women's Team / How Many Of Us Become Are Rich In Sport Betting? / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed:why You Have Been Losing In Sport Betting & How To Change Your Story -2 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Back in the days when I still counts losses. I realized that the main reason I losses was because I've always play like a Gambler.

I also noticed that I do chase losses. Chasing losses is really bad especially in Sport betting. You'll keep losing and you'll possibly get addicted.

Not just that, I also realized that I so much love my favorite team and I'm stick.

Calm down now. I know you really don't get my points. That's why I've choosed to explain in details.

Play like a trader not a Gamble.

I know you might not want to agree with me on this but it just the truth. And I'd never keep the truth to you because I want your story to change. I want you to stop losing back to back. I really do.

That's why I'll never lie to you.

Human being are gamblers in nature. We all don't really want to work harder before we make it. We don't even want to work at all. We just want easy success.

That's the reason why you play with 500 naira and want to win 10 million naira. You will surely lose.

I know there are people who have win from games like this but if you look at it thoroughly, you'll see this few are really few. It's just 1 out of 100. It's very rare you win!

It's by luck and you shouldn't rely on luck if you really want to make it.

Like me, I'm always rest assure of my games. I don't even bother to watch the match cos I know my tools and strategy works.

No dey running things like a Gambler. Start doing things like a real trader. Tho, you won't win all games but you'll surely win in a long run consequently.

Chasing losses

You see, many people still no wan believe say - What is loss is loss.

Just because they lost money in the past. They play aggressively so as to win back there losses but things no dey move like that.

You'll see them playing the craziest games which they, themselves know it's not gonna win.

In there games, they stake high odd because those odds might bring them high returns.

But the truth is, they've kept losing and will continue to lose. You don't win by chasing losses. You only win when you play to win

Get sense!

This is just the beginning part. I'll expose alot more secrets to you on this our thing (Sport betting).

Remember to follow me!

See ya

P.S: Read my first thread through the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6168430/revealed-why-been-losing-money

1 Like

Re: Revealed:why You Have Been Losing In Sport Betting & How To Change Your Story -2 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
I'm with you bro
Re: Revealed:why You Have Been Losing In Sport Betting & How To Change Your Story -2 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Next please

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players On The Verge Of Breaking Records / Beware Of Nairabet / Genk & Oostende Will Be A Very Exciting Match. Can't Wait To Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.