Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU (891 Views)

Wale Edun: With Fuel Subsidy Removal, FG Has Ended Borrowing / Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended / My Marriage Ended, It Did Not Collapse — Ffk’s Estranged Wife, Precious (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Emmyreal4(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
So after much pressure from Nigerians the federal government has decided to end SARS,I think it's high time we start another movement #ENDASUU

Since they no wan allow us go school let the federal government of Nigeria End ASSU

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Shawl001(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
On to the next one.

I just hope the same youths who are clamoring for the ENDSARS will still clamor for FG to conclude with ASUU.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
So who are we protesting against... The government or our lecturers

5 Likes

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by aljharem(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Emmyreal4:
So after much pressure from Nigerians the federal government has decided to end SARS,I think it's high time we start another movement #ENDASUU

Since they no wan allow us go school let the federal government of Nigeria End ASSU

You want to protest against people that are protesting against their oppressors. Ain't you silly

2 Likes

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
The protest is against the FG that have decided to use hunger as a tool against the lecturers.

The protest is against the FG that is trying to circumvent the constitution that empowers and grant autonomy to universities.

The protest is against the FG that have decided that education is not a priority to them.

The protest is against the FG that keeps granting approval for the establishment of mushroom private universities and granting approval for multiplicity of state universities that is stretching Tetfund.

The protest is against the FG that have refused to pay lecturers end allowances for years.

The protest is against the FG that have decided to abandon the infrastructural needs of universities in the country.

The protest is against the FG that have decided that education must fall at all cost.

The protest is against the FG that wants universities to use their internal funds to pay for sabbaticals, external supervisors and co. Imagine paying, 500k to bring your external supervisor because FG has refused to provide the funds.

The protest is against the FG that have decided to frustrate academics through a payment system that doesn't take cognisant of the academic structure of universities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Emmyreal4(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
ejibaba:
The protest is against the FG that have decided to use hunger as a tool against the lecturers.

The protest is against the FG that is trying to circumvent the constitution that empowers and grant autonomy to universities.

The protest is against the FG that have decided that education is not a priority to them.

The protest is against the FG that keeps granting approval for the establishment of mushroom private universities and granting approval for multiplicity of state universities that is stretching Tetfund.

The protest is against the FG that have refused to pay lecturers end allowances for years.

The protest is against the FG that have decided to abandon the infrastructural needs of universities in the country.

The protest is against the FG that have decided that education must fall at all cost.

The protest is against the FG that wants universities to use their internal funds to pay for sabbaticals, external supervisors and co. Imagine paying, 500k to bring your external supervisor because FG has refused to provide the funds.

The protest is against the FG that has decided to frustrate academics through a payment system that doesn't take cognisant of the academic system. They restructured the system for doctors, but is too much for OAGF to do for that of academics.
wisdom

4 Likes

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Doradorwa:
So who are we protesting against... The government or our lecturers
Your moniker is ugly
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Your moniker is ugly
Hmm... Okay smiley smiley
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by WhizdomXX(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Okoo following....
My sist was suspended on Twitter for retweeting endsars posts continuously. Pls Is there anything that can be done to reverse the evil suspension?
Please help ooooo. Cc:SmartProf, All Nairaland Twitter Users. NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
ejibaba:

The protest is against the FG that have decided to frustrate academics through a payment system that doesn't take cognisant of the academic structure of universities.
you are on point brother..... More wisdom ijn or whatever you believe in grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Doradorwa:
Hmm... Okay smiley smiley
What is doradorwa
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
What is doradorwa
They call me Dora but my younger sister pronounce it as Dorwa cheesy cheesy. I hope I've answered your question
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by protests: 5:43am On Oct 13, 2020
Please repeat it.
They want ASUU to go the same way NLC went. So that the FG will sew uniform for all Nigerians and the president will become the headmaster of the country

aljharem:

You want to protest against people that are protesting against their oppressors. Ain't you silly

1 Like

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Doradorwa:
They call me Dora but my younger sister pronounce it as Dorwa cheesy cheesy. I hope I've answered your question
Lolz all these teenagers self, btw how old are u
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz all these teenagers self, btw how old are u
check my profile and do the mathematics yourself.
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Doradorwa:
check my profile and do the mathematics yourself.
Look at Ur big teeth, why should I do the maths when there's no maths on Ur profile shaking my head.
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2020
ejibaba:

Just STFU
FG is not one involved in sex for marks scandals or frustrating students and acting like Demi gods
biko go and sit down
#Endstupidlecturersandprofessors
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2020
aljharem:

See Mumu
So Assu is our benefactor baa? it's like your brain is paining you seriously
Assu only cares about their selfish interests and fuvking female students nonsense
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2020
If they're tired of lecturing they should resign , simple
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Lovelive: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2020
aljharem:

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Lovelive: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Thank Sir

I hope students all over Nigeria understand these points.

Once again thank you Sir

ejibaba:

2 Likes

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Just STFU
FG is not one involved in sex for marks scandals or frustrating students and acting like Demi gods
biko go and sit down
#Endstupidlecturersandprofessors

May your destiny and that of your children unborn and the entire of your linage be handled deceitfully the way FG is handling ASUU.

Is the strike or IPPIS because of sex for marks scandal?? Is it about frustrating students?? Is about acting like demi gods?. Pls, stand up for something good for once in your low miserable life.

Interestingly, I know you didn't school in Nigeria even if you did I understand your frustrations but be rest assured with this new movement if by any chance any of your daughters manages to be a student in any of our universities and gets harassed, ASUU will not hesitate to deal with such case if reported.

1 Like

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2020
ejibaba:

May your destiny and that of your children unborn and the entire of your linage be handled deceitfully the way FG is handling ASUU.

Is the strike or IPPIS because of sex for marks scandal?? Is it about frustrating students?? Is about acting like demi gods?. Pls, stand up for something good for once in your low miserable life.

Interestingly, I know you didn't school in Nigeria even if you did I understand your frustrations but be rest assured with this new movement if by any chance any of your daughters manages to be a student in any of our universities and gets harassed, ASUU will not hesitate to deal with such case if reported.
You are a fool without caption,so for your mind you are making sense.. Ewu Gambia
ASUU will report what and who? their asses?
Talking as if lecturers and professors in nigerian universities and ASUU are two different bodies mtcheew
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by sapientia(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2020
Op lacks brain in his skull

What a shame.

Kuku protest to end Education.
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by tobechi74: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2020
No, it is time to end bra
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2020
[/quote] Bro don't see the whole thing this way. Not all of them are bad. Some of them are parental figures moreover this is Nigeria where you have to fight before governments release your rights or even do their job.
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Look at Ur big teeth, why should I do the maths when there's no maths on Ur profile shaking my head.
undecided undecidedso you actually checked my status? Yeye yeye... See... Just stop I don't know what your problem is but I'm not the one instigating it into your life... I don't know you, you don't know me but you are insulting me for no reason even when I'm trying to be nice.... Stop it man.. it's not cool at all
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Doradorwa:
undecided undecidedso you actually checked my status? Yeye yeye... See... Just stop I don't know what your problem is but I'm not the one instigating it into your life... I don't know you, you don't know me but you are insulting me for no reason even when I'm trying to be nice.... Stop it man.. it's not cool at all
Who are you talking to? do you think am Ur mate? cuz I quoted you doesn't mean we are equal in the real world, if you don't want anyone checking Ur profile why don't you deactivate Ur account instead, there's a reason why this forum is a public forum, u can't stop me from quoting you or checking Ur profile picture, imagine this nonsense? I don't blame u I only blame myself for quoting a kiddo like you, go and read Ur books now
Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Who are you talking to? do you think am Ur mate? cuz I quoted you doesn't mean we are equal in the real world, if you don't want anyone checking Ur profile why don't you deactivate Ur account instead, there's a reason why this forum is a public forum, u can't stop me from quoting you or checking Ur profile picture, imagine this nonsense? I don't blame u I only blame myself for quoting a kiddo like you, go and read Ur books now
grin grin grin an empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Go and use ur age to cash out money from the bank. See we are derailing this thread just stop okay. You did not contribute anything to this thread just trouble making only.

1 Like

Re: SARS Has Ended: It's Time To End ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin grin an empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Go and use ur age to cash out money from the bank. See we are derailing this thread just stop okay. You did not contribute anything to this thread just trouble making only.
Look at this silly little girl with big teeth, I don't blame u tho, I blame myself for engaging a kiddo like u, dawa dawa!

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. / Buhari’s Regime Setting Stage For Revolution –buba Galadima / Rivers House Of Assembly Confirms Second Most Senior Judge As Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.