Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Thought On The Parable In Mathew 22:1-14 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thought On The Parable In Mathew 22:1-14 (210 Views)

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thought On The Parable In Mathew 22:1-14 by poetictwenty(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Have you at any point pondered on the parable of Jesus in Mathew 22:1-14

Before the king gave order for the man without garment to be caste into everlasting darkness, he first questioned him.
He asked him to give reasons why he was not on his wedding garment. But the man was silent, having no reason for his actions.
As I ponder on this parable, I was able to draw an analogy between the scenario in this parable and the last day, which to me was what Jesus spoke about in the parable.
The king asked the man to defend his actions and by so doing, convince him(God) that his actions was right. But the man chose to be silent, which means he had no reason for appearing the way he was.
This same question will be thrown at us on the judgment Day,. And I pray we will be able to convince the creator and prove to him that our actions on Earth was right.
Some Christians believe that drinking of alcohol will take one to hell, because it is a sin, While others believe it will not because it is biblically acceptable.
Whatever we do on Earth, we should have a reason for doing it . Not just a reason but one that will convince our creator on our judgment Day. little wonder the Bible chose to call it "Judgment Day, in the court of the most High".
We should have a reason why we are Christian, Muslim, Buddhist or Atheist. Because we all will be asked to defend ourselves. I hope will won’t be silent like that man in the parable.
Ohuche Joseph ogbonna
Re: My Thought On The Parable In Mathew 22:1-14 by Dtruthspeaker: 4:37am On Oct 12, 2020
poetictwenty:
Have you at any point pondered on the parable of Jesus in Mathew 22:1-14

Before the king gave order for the man without garment to be caste into everlasting darkness, he first questioned him.
He asked him to give reasons why he was not on his wedding garment. But the man was silent, having no reason for his actions.
As I ponder on this parable, I was able to draw an analogy between the scenario in this parable and the last day, which to me was what Jesus spoke about in the parable.
The king asked the man to defend his actions and by so doing, convince him(God) that his actions was right. But the man chose to be silent, which means he had no reason for appearing the way he was.
This same question will be thrown at us on the judgment Day,. And I pray we will be able to convince the creator and prove to him that our actions on Earth was right.
Some Christians believe that drinking of alcohol will take one to hell, because it is a sin, While others believe it will not because it is biblically acceptable.
Whatever we do on Earth, we should have a reason for doing it . Not just a reason but one that will convince our creator on our judgment Day. little wonder the Bible chose to call it "Judgment Day, in the court of the most High".
We should have a reason why we are Christian, Muslim, Buddhist or Atheist. Because we all will be asked to defend ourselves. I hope will won’t be silent like that man in the parable.
Ohuche Joseph ogbonna

It is better to stand silent than to offer up a bad reason.

Smart, yet, that did not Stop What his Consequence from coming to him.

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Churches Are Guilty Of This / Where Is Allah? / Definition Of Atheism And Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.