Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently (429 Views)

See What A Landlord Wrote To Chase Out Tenant That Is Owing Him Rent / Used Households Items Sales / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
The two couples I invited to live with me rent free, appear to have started organizing armed robbers or kidnappers for me. I had to flee my compound 2 days ago.
I need advice in getting them out and replacing with responsible family ASAP.
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by DropsMic(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
This must be a joke
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by MikeMicheal(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
GenBuhari:
2The two couples I invited to live with me rent free, appear to have started organizing armed robbers or kidnappers for me. I had to flee my compound 2 days ago.
I need advice in getting them out and replacing with responsible family ASAP
THIS IS WHY WE NEED SARS.
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Contact Sars a one last job
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by duduade: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Looool

Omg

Why are Nigerians ungrateful
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
DropsMic:
This must be a joke
I wish it was. This happened Tuesday, today I texted the residents on all their phones asking them to vacate by 6pm today
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
An Hausa man and his wife I was employing to provide constant security is one household.

The other household is an Igbo woman I became acquainted with some months earlier in Awka, with her husband who I never knew spoke Hausa until after he moved in and started speaking with Hausa couple.

I do not know the true identities of either couple.
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Polaris1: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2020
The fact that they had your consent before moving-in means they are not Trespassers. (That would have been a police case.)
The proper way to evict them is to write or get your lawyer to write a proper Quit Notice or Seven Days Notice of intention to repossess. (A lawyer will advise you which is more relevant.)
If at the end of the notice they still occupy the premises, you will need to approach a Court to get the order for eviction (after fair hearing.)
You can't evict them yourself. Only a court sherrif or bailiff armed with a court order can.
You need to see a lawyer.
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Even though they are not tenants and don't pay rent.
Sorry I have no desire to go via a long. Court process to recover my home and peace of mind.

I need a safe effective and instant solution lawful or otherwise.

GenBuhari:

Livelyguy , StubbornGENIUS, paulolee , lorhema
careytommy37 Gforce2015 , odeebee,
MajorOvakporaye ndcide Dpharisee , Zoharariel
naptu2 , Jestin , Xlyad , Neoteny fortran12 ,
myenvironalert elonize nnaedozifeoma, olumike001
mvem
chatinent Pickieox Luckydubby7
Jeffyblaq , incogni2o , TASng Risingblue008 ,
Meritocracy , nsiba, Babatunde40 imam07 , Kyase
jadejay, MyParadise Samfloxin
universe26 APCLyingBastard, angelEmade , Snaagg
TallPck1 maggilove richAgnostic, LeOstrich,
garetz , StaffofOrayan KwaraRat , sirjerry
EjaikreTheViper sophiap , xyzindustreet,
Godswealth19 , danny56 HenryPenstuff
travelland loomer, deepwater Bizsquad,
ELEYINJUANU Wisefellow Pentasoft1978 ,
hopeforcharles igbowoman , Criptofxt10 ,
DonFreshmoney Amilli RealLifePsychic,
yvelchstores ZooOga , chinko4naija missjekyll ,
dirtydiva isalegan2 , mrcoolautofix June15
permit Tissaia Donaldoni, Omotokeoloye ,
Bemuda , InvertedHammer, BlackPikiN edi287 ,
lmm4real , vivaciousvivi agitator , Lostz lamalang
AdaoraNK , ud4u , Billionnegro , bunmioguns
mfm04622 , VillageHead , onecoder , jericco1
FuckAllTheMODs, slimderek loosecanon50
Metobime , naijanaso , SadiqBabaSani, agwom
bamvik olumuyiolaoluwa, saintokwuluora
llakes4real vikithor Dareypaul , nasstil,
kogiflame , yanabasee1 Lawly, Vortex369
snthesis petra1 Gombs bandol
SalamRushdie, fennels007 funmike83
hollywater, hunter21 Banmeallday, IbotNugida
bighorlus NwaNimo1 TheGiftedOne
Ebubenwa042 , flokii , Teejazy , Zenithpeak ,
suremanpatriot , jackymfon, JoshRocs Plut01 ,
Ayo8 CrestMan , Injera , Drabeey hotwax ,
IamPlato Wolgrace Lush100 , Zooposki,
Tboy1419 , astonished, Felimax , saaron
Masterclass32 , CoronaV, ghostofsparta tripplephi ,
sweetmelanin ideology Fibonacci88 ,
omega2128 dederocs Pierced
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI beamtopola , mployer
SweetJoystick cybertron88 , mii4u plessis,
Freedom34 , bluefilm , 2016easy2017 , photon3106 ,
byinks Pusyiter SaintHilary
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ Phut woke4eva , TheMan3 ,
aadoiza, fuckboys, Bevista , oalandAgents2 ,
Ihatefeminist Inventionalgeek , Casemiro
Oolawealth, nkeona greatiyk4u teejaymos
Kubernetes , Lordxeer kgr8mike OruExpress ,
Gamborima Cousin9999 , scully95 , BeansAndBread
justtoodark, Favor99 2packer
IamaNigerianGuy enlightenedmind, GuyfawkesAB
tsdarkside Lipscomb Chukazu, jakD,
jnrremedy codemaniacs , Horllamideh
maximunimpact Dongreat Clean2016 ,
Addy003 Proxy001 WORDWORLD,
Okoroawusa, NuclearWinter , Nafizzey , Masterchef
Loquacious bayulll011 lifezone247
williams20 Skii bigomoh , teniyi EVarn
mikolo80, perryy , LuckyLadolce Appleyard
Topman0001 mikron angelsing
LagosBoi2 baslone, Eisenhower Mohdadutse
, GogetterMD inereunwa1 , spyroxy1 Prophet , Brimmie
Balyz , gatiano
Papertrail11 bolaino , Caseless , yuzjet
Litmus, thoth

Polaris1:
The fact that they had your consent before moving-in means they are not Trespassers. (That would have been a police case.)
The proper way to evict them is to write or get your lawyer to write a proper Quit Notice or Seven Days Notice of intention to repossess. (A lawyer will advise you which is more relevant.)
If at the end of the notice they still occupy the premises, you will need to approach a Court to get the order for eviction (after fair hearing.)
You can't evict them yourself. Only a court sherrif or bailiff armed with a court order can.
You need to see a lawyer.
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by byinks(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2020
GenBuhari:
The two couples I invited to live with me rent free, appear to have started organizing armed robbers or kidnappers for me. I had to flee my compound 2 days ago.
I need advice in getting them out and replacing with responsible family ASAP.

Tell me you're joking
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Kyase(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Tell them point blank, to move out, you are not comfortable with them again.
Make sure you have replacement before doing that.

We need SARS in this situation.
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
byinks:

Tell me you're joking
not joking !
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Lipscomb(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Greatzeus(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Intelligent enough to have at least two houses to your name but you are so dump about the decision to take to ask those you asked to live in your house rent free to leave,yawns undecided
Re: Advice needed To Chase Out 2 Households From My village Home Urgently by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Greatzeus:
Intelligent enough to have at least two houses to your name but you are so dump about the decision to take to ask those you asked to live in your house rent free to leave,yawns undecided
I don't understand your reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

A Fully Detached 5 Bedroom Duplex For N50m / A Plot Of Land At Adfarm Estate Alakuko Lagos 20m / Lekki Phase One Vs Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.