Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now! (397 Views)

Tantalizers Now In Odogunyan, Ikorodu!! Promo Ongoing !!! / Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers PLC Today! / Call To Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Outlets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now! by Moscow11(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Own a juicy chunk of Nigeria's biggest Quick Service Restaurant business now!
Become a franchisee of Tantalizers Plc by taking over any of these newly opened Tantalizers outlets in Akure (Shop 9, Opposite Film House Cinema, Akure Mall, Alagbaka, Akure) OR Ilorin (Ibrahim Taiwo Road, by Township Stadium, Ilorin).
Interested? Call Sunkanmi (07015999120), Gloria (07015999080) or Henry (07015999018).
Hurry now! First come, first served...
Tantalizers... Every bite, a promise kept!

Re: Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now! by Mavinsoladele(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Bro chatinent, please, i need a favor from you.
Re: Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now! by chatinent: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Bro chatinent, please, i need a favor from you.

Okay?
Re: Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now! by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020
chatinent:

Okay?
please, could you lend or borrow me 2k or 1k? I want to add it to the 18k i saved to buy an android phone. I am in ss3 hence, i want to start doing graphic design, coding, writing and the likes. I promise to pay you back. Please.......
Re: Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now! by chatinent: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
please, could you lend or borrow me 2k or 1k? I want to add it to the 18k i saved to buy an android phone. I am in ss3 hence, i want to start doing graphic design, coding, writing and the likes. I promise to pay you back. Please.......

I'll get back to you.
Re: Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now! by Mavinsoladele(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2020
chatinent:

I'll get back to you.
alright. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cook With Us I Our Lazy Man Vegetable Stew I No Meat No Fish (video) / Crab Rangoon; The Down Sides Of Eating Crabs / Commercial Banana Slicer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.