Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today (24179 Views)

We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS / Activists Announce Venues For EndSARS Protests Across Nigeria And Abroad / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by LostAddict1: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
We say thank you to Aisha Yesufu, to the Twitter influencer @SavvyRinu who staged the 72hours protest in front of Lagos State house of assembly that brought most of the International attention this thing garnered, to comedian Mr. Macaronni, Wizkid and all others who conducted the International protests and most importantly to Jimoh Isiaq who paid the paid the ultimate price and to those who took parts in the protests whether virtually or physically. The fight has just started e must continue until we completely take over our country from the oppressors.

#Nigeria must be liberated

1 Like

Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Preshyrn: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
See how those pigs harassed that poor girl
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by IhateMyDad: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin

Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Spuggie: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
When are the youths going to protest against the government and demand restructuring? Both the PDP and APC have failed us.
The geriatric politicians should give way for fresh ideas.
Corruption and embezzlement of public finds are at an all time high.
Educational and health systems are decayed.
Every sector of the economy is in shambles.
Security is a serious problem
The time to act is now.
Restructuring is the way forward.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Fucknlbots: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHUoMv4TaU

I need a core i5 laptop, if you have one that you can dispose for 40k, quote me.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Kemimarch16(f): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
#endsars
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Arizonaz: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
God bless all the youths who stood out for the Endears protest.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by themaestro08(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
This is just the beginning, the youths should reclaim their country from these sets of pathetic liars who lied their ways to power only to turn and use armed security agents to start terrorizing the youths who are in the majority.

More than 10 killed already. Ain't easy.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by themaestro08(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
DropsMic:
Meanwhile na name them dissolve, not the Individuals.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by ademidedavid(f): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:
cheesy

We all know you didn't participate in the protest grin
Anyways, I did not too wink

But no be everybody go be like you now.........
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Goodyluvs: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
The protest was a true course. Thank God it paid off.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by eddyslim(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
What more can I say, VICTORY well deserved
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Nchenches: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
This is just the beginning, the youths should reclaim their country from these sets of pathetic liars who lied their ways to power only to turn and use armed security agents to start terrorizing the youths who are in the majority.
Unfortunately, the liars have nearly another 3 years of lying to keep themselves in power.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by ofiko123(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
The protesters really tried..kudos to them..
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
oya make una strat revolution protest grin
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by jamiuazeez(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
using OF Nigeria police against Nigeria citizens must come to an END. shocked cool.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by mkoabiola: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Next is increase in electricity tarrif..
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by DissTroy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Codedrock:

Facts

Good idea for a website but you should properly develop it. Use a proper page builder like Elementor combined with Hello or OceanWP. With a few add-ons, you can begin to design a beautiful website. Custom CSS codes for your footer too.
Your homepage is redirecting to MyThemeShop. Work on that and clear the footer and menu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Codedrock(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
DissTroy:

Good idea for a website but you should properly develop it. Use a proper page builder like Elementor combined with Hello or OceanWP. With a few add-ons, you can begin to design a beautiful website. Custom CSS codes for your footer too.
Your homepage is redirecting to MyThemeShop. Work on that and clear the footer and menu.
It was created just a couple hours ago..
Thanks for your advice though
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Bhol28: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Codedrock:
So we at Endsars Campaign have collected the top and most trendy Endsars videos for today to share with the world and everyone following this movement.. There was a lot of abuse of power from the police towards peaceful protesters across the country today, most especially Abuja and Ogbomoso with the continuous use of force, teargas and hot water to discuss the crowd yet most Youths stood back for what they believe in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orjbxH_yJKk

SHOCKING END SARS PROTESTS VIDEOS COMPILATION TODAY 11TH OCTOBER
Apata Bayode | October 11, 2020 | Protests, Videos | No Comments

So we have collected the top and most trendy Endsars videos for today to share with the world and everyone following this movement.. There was a lot of abuse of power from the police towards peaceful protesters across the country today, most especially Abuja and Ogbomoso with the continuous use of force, teargas and hot water to discuss the crowd yet most Youths stood back for what they believe in.

POLICE ATTACKS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orjbxH_yJKk

DAVIDO JOINS IN ABUJA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKfDgnHO74o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kqtak6hs4U

FEMALE PROTESTER SEXUALLY HARASSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUv7npe9Xfc

SOURCE: https://endsars.net/shocking-end-sars-protests-videos-compilation-today-11th-october/
If we can have one voice and drop tribalism just like this end SARS voice,this country will move ahead.The voice of the people
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by zsamorano(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls, house I need your help...I've been battling depression due to my recent job loss. Pls, I need your help as per getting any job to fecth me something daily, weekly or monthly....be it hotel, schools, farm or anywhere....I don't wants to be criminal and I don't mind any job in anywhere or any state. Thanks a lot. I have HND in banking and finance and I'm base in abeokuta in ogun state....May God help u as u link me up. Thanks a lot. U can whatsapp me or call on 08064784680.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by DonXavi(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
R
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by bummyla(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Power belong to the people! Power belong to the youth
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by 7BigSquids: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

We are winning this fight

Guy guy guy. I dey always pass you but today I wan reason your matter. You dey glorify weed steadily all times of the day. You get weed farm undecided
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by rukz: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

pls I have 8 years FB account to sell...can u link me up with a buyer?

Thanks.
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by lindamiller33: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today by Hongkog(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2021
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

Damnnn niggar,

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Moves Convention To Adokiye Amasiemeka Stadium As Police Seals Shark Stadium / The Future Of Africa? Seven Times Ghana Has Beaten Nigeria To The Prize / Buhari Signs Bills On Terrorism, Money Laundering, Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.