Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You (768 Views)

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde / Gej Vs Pmb Visit To Maiduguri The Borno State Capital During Insurgency / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Lovelive: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
If I was GSM I would take it upon myself, be a father for all Oyo people, demand Buhari to produce Isaika(RIP) by protesting tomorrow and declare Oyo State #DeadState, where no one will go to work. Private and public workers will converge to police headquarter to demand the President, Buhari whose workers are the Police and SARS to produce the young boy to life, failure to do that the President resigns.

#JusticeForJimohIsiaka
#BuhariResignNow

1 Like

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by femmix112(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lovelive:
If I am the GSM I will take upon myself, be a father for all Oyo people, demande Buhari to produce Isaika(RIP) by protesting tomorrow and declare Oyo State #DeadState, where no one will go to work. Private and public workers will converge to police headquarter to demande the President, Buhari whose workers are the Police and SARS to produce the young boy to life, failure to do that the President resigns.

#BuhariResign

Shut up
Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Lovelive: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
femmix112:

Shut up

Fool

1 Like

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lovelive:
If I am GSM I will take upon myself, be a father for all Oyo people, demande Buhari to produce Isaika(RIP) by protesting tomorrow and declare Oyo State #DeadState, where no one will go to work. Private and public workers will converge to police headquarter to demande the President, Buhari whose workers are the Police and SARS to produce the young boy to life, failure to do that the President resigns.

#BuhariResign

Declare Abia a #DeadState

Useless IPOB

1 Like

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Op, mere seeing you write Ishaq/Isiaka as Isaika, I know you are IPOB.
A useless one at that

3 Likes

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by femmix112(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lovelive:

Fool

A bad police officer is not buhari's fault what he can do is to bring the officer to justice telling you to shut up is me being polite juwt read what you wrote "if he doesn't resurrects ishaq he would be impeached guy you are a comic
Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Lovelive: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
EastGold:

Declare Abia a #DeadState

Useless IPOB

There you go

I am from Spain
My mum is from Ihiala, Anambra State

I love humanity.

#JusticeForJimohIsiaka
#BuhariResignNow

2 Likes

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Lovelive: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
EastGold:
A useless one at that

I am from Spain

I love Anambra
I love Ihiala
I love Oyo (my wife is from Oyo @Ajegunle)
I love Ibadan
I love Nigeria
I love humanity

#JusticeForJimohIsiaka
#BuhariResignNow

2 Likes

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lovelive:

I am from Spain

I love Anambra
I love Ihiala
I love Nigeria
I love humanity

#JusticeForJimohIsiaka
#BuhariResignNow

I talk am.
No be Ihiala okija dey?

grin grin grin
Mad people everywhere
Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Lovelive: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
EastGold:

I talk am.
No be Ihiala okija dey?

grin grin grin
Mad people everywhere

Retardedd somewhere

2 Likes

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Lovelive: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
EastGold:
A useless one at that

A useless one at that � @ [ Mohammed # Muhammed ]
Or useless one at that � @ [ Obasek # Obaseki ]

1 Like

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by yarimo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lovelive:
If I am GSM I will take upon myself, be a father for all Oyo people, demand Buhari to produce Isaika(RIP) by protesting tomorrow and declare Oyo State #DeadState, where no one will go to work. Private and public workers will converge to police headquarter to demand the President, Buhari whose workers are the Police and SARS to produce the young boy to life, failure to do that the President resigns.

#BuhariResign

Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by Lovelive: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=94850261][/quote]

Do you really think so?

Have you ever lost a love one such as your biological son?

#JusticeForJimohIsiaka
#BuhariResignNow
Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by LegendAnselm: 3:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Lovelive:

Fool
is he not making sense?
Re: GSM Vs PMB : D Jimoh Isiaka, We Will Fight For You by jamiudinho(m): 5:49am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendAnselm:
is he not making sense?
which stupid sense his making

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Our Police Men On Our Roads / Abuja Court Remands Omoyele Sowore In Prison Until These Conditions Are Met / Man Threw ‘ram Party’ For Buhari’s UK Medical Trip Return[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.