Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Join Superlife And Become Super Rich - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Join Superlife And Become Super Rich (320 Views)

About Us Superlife And Our Product STC30 / Superlife STC30: Where to Buy STC30 in Nigeria (How Much Does STC30 Cost) / SuperLife STC30 - Miracle Cure for your Health Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Superlife And Become Super Rich by ayo2pec(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Permit to start this way

I’m happy to partner with Superlife because aside the huge alerts that shake my bank account,the thank you calls and prayers from Users/patients for introducing them to STC30 is really amazing and fulfilling

Superlife is a game changer and the best mlm in Nigeria for now with mind blowing compensation plan and effective products.Pls quote me anywhere. Lets get down to business.

Now how do you partake of this mind blowing opportunity

�Use our product to restore health

�Be a Distributor to gain wealth

*As a partner you have the liberty of Earning.*

*1. Via product sales*

*2. Via the Multi-level marketing biznes model.*

*You have the option of choosing your modus operandi as a partner, by this I mean,*

*You can decide to do either one of the above or both.*

WHAT EVER YOUR CHOICE MAYBE, YOU ARE SURE TO MAKE A MINIMUM OF 6 FIGURES WEEKLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS

Now here are the *4 ways* through which one can choose to be part of *SUPERLIFE*

*1. STARTER* Capital *#30,500* The company gives you *1 pack of the stem cells STC30*

*2. STAR* Capital *#55,000* The company gives you *2 packs of stem cells STC30*

*3. SUPREME* Capital *#220,000* The company gives you *8 packs of stem cells STC30*

*4. SUPER* Capital *550,000* The company gives you *20 packs of Stem Cells STC30*

No. 2 to 4 are recommended

No. 4 is highly recommended

Learn how to make money in dollars here in Nigeria.
please visit https://superlifeproduct.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Barron, Donald Trump’s 14-year-old Son, Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Merseyside Gym Fined By Police For Refusing To Shut Gets £31,000 In Donations / Cure Tinnitus - Tips On How To Reduce Ringing In Your Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.