Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace (37089 Views)

Maryam Bobbo, Husband & Children Missing After Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by IjebuWarrior: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
ayobamiJR:
SARZ is not the problem....Let's go for the government.

God bless you, bro! cool People are fighting the problem but, not the source. undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by lomprico(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
its 8 not 3
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by Roozzaay(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2020
tot:

For goodness sake, can we please rest from you people's tribalism today?!
NO, not at all. Their brains is presets to such and that's how it is going to be till the end of time

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:41am On Oct 12, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

3 able bodied Young Men wasted just like that..
I don't even know what to say again
Totally speechless ..
Oh What a Country, What a People...
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by PresidentJosh20(m): 12:57am On Oct 12, 2020
mrugly:

Kileleyinso? You just mixed everything together. Kolori koniru...no head no tail.

In the end, what you wrote up there is meaningless
Exactly!I just wonder why some people can't contribute to issues without bringing tribal nonsense into it.It sucks! undecided
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by tillaman(m): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Mgbadike80:
RIP to the young bloods, at least,
they died for what they believed
in.
on the other hand, the Yorubas
always come online to cheer and
encourage the Nigerian police
force
for killing unarmed IPOB youths,
thereby creating this monster
that is
sucking the bloods of southern
youths today. The Nigerian
security
forces is firmly dominated and
controlled by northern Muslims,
therefore, are the middlebelt,
southeast, south south and
southwest their conquered
territories?
I bet these thoughts came from your anus
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by Vulcan24(m): 2:52am On Oct 12, 2020
joyandfaith:
orderlies of minister of youth Sunday dare, an indigene of Ogbomoso who was at palace for a meeting on SARS matter, killed those protesters.

But why can't these men engage in combat instead of just shooting at people

I go beat person better naaa
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by ariesbull: 2:57am On Oct 12, 2020
I thought they said that yoruba people have the highest respect

I love internet it burst lies
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by Bigpat: 3:08am On Oct 12, 2020
The youth lost focus, when violent in a protest you should expect anything, probably they wanted to attack the Police there,so that they kill them the way they ,killed in Ughelli and other places, very unfortunate,the Police man that allow any youth to kill him in the protest must be a fool, the Police must protect themselves, it is not only the Police that must becareful by been professional, the protesters also, when been professional does not work and they are attacked let the worst happen

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by zoedew: 5:05am On Oct 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

his orderlies opened fire on protesters
He promptly did his duty to keep his watch.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by Chidex93: 5:06am On Oct 12, 2020
This is cruelty and wickedness enough is enough. #endandstopsars #endpolicebrutality nounsense.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by mosesbola(f): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Kindly call me...

I can sell T and O to you if you want..

Kennyfancy:
mine Is remaining o and T. What up
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by joyandfaith: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2020
zoedew:
He promptly did his duty to keep his watch.
yes as barbaric minister

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by Horllamideh(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2020
RioCarputo:
while they were passing-bye this afternoon around 3pm, some of them were throwing stones at the windows of houses along the streets to wade-off any attemmpted recording on them by the people during which some of the stones flew in and broke our louvers as they couldn't get in through the gate.

They are indigenes, mostly thugs, and to be very honest

They even went to police station located at sabo to vandalise their offices and brought out some valuables and three motorcycles for burning before heading towards the Soun's(King Of Ogbomoso)palace to wreck some valuables there too.

Indeed they didn't lead a peaceful protest at all. and if they should continue in this manner, the police will kill more of them and nothing would be done against that.

When protesting we should try to employ a peaceful one and not a violent one.
What you didn't realize is that yesterday's protest is no more about SARS, it's about the Ita-Alasa boy that was shot even though he was just an onlooker during Saturday's outing. The boy was shot around 11am yesterday and Ita-Alasa is less than a kilometer to the palace, the King should have known wahala is brewing nah...... abi his chiefs didn't inform him. infact had he been he really was a good king, he should have sent emissaries to pacify Ita-Alasa youths since yesterday afternoon when the boy was buried cos policemen don know since that time say they don enter wahala, at the end now.... one or two policemen don die.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by ThatFairGuy1: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Mgbadike80:
RIP to the young bloods, at least,
they died for what they believed
in.
on the other hand, the Yorubas
always come online to cheer and
encourage the Nigerian police
force
for killing unarmed IPOB youths,
thereby creating this monster
that is
sucking the bloods of southern
youths today. The Nigerian
security
forces is firmly dominated and
controlled by northern Muslims,
therefore, are the middlebelt,
southeast, south south and
southwest their conquered
territories?
You forgot to also add Yoruba Muslim!
Your imbecility is of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2020
EastGold:
One day, just one day, we will revolt against the leaders of this country and all these nonsense will come to an end.

This is just a rehearsal.

#AngryNigerian
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by dstar01(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2020
That king must be striped off his title and made to rot in jail for the rest of his life. He's as useless as the letter K in Knight. angry

Register and Win in the Nija Live weekly Draws:

Nija Live is an eCommerce platform that is set to help Nigerians have access to quality products that they may not otherwise have access to, due to funds.
All you need to do to get started is to register on the website and you are on your way to being a proud winner of selected items.
Registration on the Nija Live platform is very simple. All you simply need to do is visit the website via https://www.nija.live. On the top right corner, you will see the Login or Register icon. Click on the icon and a new page will pop up. Select REGISTER. When you select REGISTER, it will bring up different fields containing details to be filled like Username, Email, Password, Confirm Password. Fill these fields and click Register.
As soon as you are done with registration, you can then select any of the items of your choice.
This week, Nija Live is allowing registered members to win a 50KG bag of rice. You too can become a winner. Hurry now to https://nija.live/product/caprice-rice-50-kg/ for details.
Spread the word to friends and Family!!!

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by hush15: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Flier:
I wonder why they can't shoot them in the leg of they possed a very high threat
This country is mess,should be cut into pieces

Apart from that, why can't they use less lethal force to disperse crowd at the palace if they felt the protesters were a threat. What happened to rubber bullets or water cannon

Gradually, they will turn this to a national revolt.when patent begin to loose loved ones, they will be forced to join this protest but much more at a advanced, evolved stage

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by dave234(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2020
EastGold:
One day, just one day, we will revolt against the leaders of this country and all these nonsense will come to an end.

#AngryNigerian
Empty barrel make most noise
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by Fatfab(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Ori ade sun ta last last grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
ayobamiJR:
SARZ is not the problem.... Let's go for the government .

President or the governor of your state?
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by zoedew: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

yes as barbaric minister
Get a copy of “A Tale of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens and you should soon understand the power of a mob improperly dealt with.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by joyandfaith: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
zoedew:

Get a copy of “A Tale of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens and you should soon understand the power of a mob improperly dealt with.

What are u trying to tell me? I should be the one telling you to get that book.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by zoedew: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

What are u trying to tell me? I should be the one telling you to get that book.
Oh, fine. All the best!!
Re: EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace by AngryNigerian(m): 5:55am On Mar 21, 2021

#AngryNigerian

Yes? I de here...what I do this time around?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) / Nigerian Couple Arrested In India For Stealing Money From Atms / Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.