Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Davido To Meet IGP Adamu Tomorrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Meet IGP Adamu Tomorrow (238 Views)

IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media / EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Meet IGP Adamu Tomorrow by onebani: 1:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Popular Nigerian artiste David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has said that he will be meeting with the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu on Monday 12 October.

“I am meeting with the Inspector-General of Police tomorrow at 10 am,” Davido tweeted.

Davido announced the meeting via on his verified Twitter handle on Sunday 11 October.

“All my colleagues if you can get to Abuja tomorrow before 10 am and follow me to the meeting! It would mean a lot,” he wrote.

Use The Link To Read Full Story:
https://www.onebaniblog.com/davido-to-meet-igp-adamu-tomorrow/

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Gov.sanwo-olu Joins Lagos Protesters To ENDSARS (full Video) / Nigerian Nollywood Actress Mama Rainbow Looks Stunning As She Marks 78 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.