Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate (1917 Views)

Police Officers Break A Man's Head In His House In Delta (Disturbing Video) / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by pmads: 4:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Sars Officers Break into My Room and Press My Body - Nigerian Woman Narrate Her Experience.

During the ongoing #endsars protest, a Nigerian woman has narrate her encounter with the just disbanded police force unit SARS.

The woman narrate her experience of how SARS officers broke into her room after her daily work at oriole selling women shoes and bags, and they begin to press her body telling her is she the only one that get all the things she has on her body. The woman narrate how she was accused of being a prostitute in the viral video posted online recently.

Watch the video of the woman below ;

https://pmtvnggist..com/2020/10/sars-officers-break-into-my-room-and.html?m=1

Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by orisa37: 5:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Did they press your BREASTS? LET US SEE EVIDENCE.

1 Like

Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by Aboks(m): 5:54am On Oct 12, 2020
All this upcoming bloggers make una try

1 Like

Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by Duru9(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2020
I listened to her interview

Chaii I only pited the poor woman

She said

Is it because she no go school cry
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by kingreign(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2020
orisa37:
It's still early to start bringing out your idiotic mindset to display for the whole world to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by orisa37: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2020
kingreign:

It's still early to start bringing out your idiotic mindset to display for the whole world to see.

Okay Ma. I shall enjoy and judge it when I see the pictures.

VOX POPULI VOX DEI. THE PEOPLE SUCH AS I WILL JUDGE THE SARS.

BY THE WAY, IS IT YOUR BREAST THAT IS IDIOTIC OR MY MENTION?
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by Pmpm: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
orisa37:
anoda SARS spotted
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by glyfine: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2020
serious
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by BlackfireX: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2020
This ban pained those touts called SARS , that they started shooting in Ibadan...

grin

Next ,enacting a law that says if you steal govt fund up to 10milion naira...yamutu
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by kingreign(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
orisa37:

Okay Ma. I shall enjoy and judge it when I see the pictures.

VOX POPULI VOX DEI. THE PEOPLE SUCH AS I WILL JUDGE THE SARS.

BY THE WAY, IS IT YOUR BREAST THAT IS IDIOTIC OR MY MENTION?
Your comment is idiotic.
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by orisa37: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
kingreign:

Your comment is idiotic.

I repent.
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by sammysneh(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
What a country, Even Juliet Ibrahim encountered similar experience here in Lagos
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by Vexaf: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
hmm
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by Pmpm: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Duru9:
I listened to her interview

Chaii I only pited the poor woman

She said

Is it because she no go school cry
I tire oo
Re: Sars Officers Break Into My Room And Press My Body - Nigerian Wowan Narrate by protests: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
It's in them

(1) (Reply)

Three Human Heads Mined In Ondo State (pictures) By SR / A Popular Queer guy called DAVE was Murdered In His Resident By Unknown Culprits / If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.