Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Winning Stagnancy In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning Stagnancy In Life (161 Views)

Dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning Stagnancy In Life by Darevofpeace(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Stagnation is the state of unwanted rest where dreams are buried,potentials lies dormant,energy to face daily life challenges are lost and dreams fades.....
I had discovered that been stagnant does not come in a day neither does it ends in a day,so therefore after twelve (12)years of intensive study about this subject,I was able to see the reasons why stagnation occurs and how to come out of it.

(1)COMPLACENCY
This is the act of resting from the pursuit of your life time goals,dreams,visions and passion.
A lot of times,it do occurs when you begin to be narrow minded and you feels you are a true achiever right in the midst of the low achievers and you then have a false view of you been a "legend" in the midst of those below you.
Complacency could be solved by you associating with people that are far greater,wiser,more educated and well exposed than you.
You can't live in the midst of the champions and live an average life.
"Association defines destination"

(2)DEFEATIST MINDSET

There is no champion on earth who was not challenged, a lot of things you took for hardships are little compared to what others are facing.
Truth be told,"the grass seems greener on the other side" as long as you are living,you would always meet oppositions on your way to greatness.
Having a defeat mindset would cut your journey in life short.
Why would you view life as a "dress rehearsal. " life must be lived fully and without any regret.
Why would you loose a battle you had never started?
You are at the start point of the race without a determination to run to the end.
"Only the dead are totally free from life oppositions"

(3) LOW VISION ASSOCIATION
The friends you keep would keep you,"show me your friend and I would tell you who you are " says the Bible.
Let me paraphrase it,"show me your friend and I would tell you where you are going "
You can't go beyond your level of association.
You can't move with the chicks and not visit the refuse dump as a scavenger.
You need to move and rub mind with humans that are greater,better and well educated than you.
"Change is the only constant thing" it's either you change or you die"
"Direction is the mother of all destiny fulfillment"
Good morning friends!

N.B: this piece was originally composed by Agboola Joseph Ayobami.

(1) (Reply)

Forgetting About the Numbers of the Saved / Cheapest International Exams Registration / Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sat, 24th Oct 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.