Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Face Is Very Rough - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Face Is Very Rough (434 Views)

Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Face Is Very Rough by Cashsteady(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I need ur help.. I'm still very young and I have a rough face there is nothing I have not applied on it still no changes.. black spot, pores and tiny pimples and tbh this is making me really feel sad and because of this I hardly talk with opposite sex.. funniest part is that some girls still admire me. Currently I'm using extract soap and jurgens cream been using it for 3 days now can't see any changes.. pls I need ur help what' can I use I really want to be fresh
Re: My Face Is Very Rough by Mozino007(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Cashsteady:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I need ur help.. I'm still very young and I have a rough face there is nothing I have not applied on it still no changes.. black spot, pores and tiny pimples and tbh this is making me really feel sad and because of this I hardly talk with opposite sex.. funniest part is that some girls still admire me. Currently I'm using extract soap and jurgens cream been using it for 3 days now can't see any changes.. pls I need ur help what' can I use I really want to be fresh
i hav alovera plant for u.location?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough by mariahAngel(f): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Cashsteady:

Stop applying too much products/chemicals on your facial skin.
As it is, you have a sensitive skin, so what your skin needs right now is just a simple mild soap with natural ingredients and water. (If you can get the original palm olive soap)
Apply nothing on your face after bathing.
Also, always wash your sponge before using it to wash your face and body.
After bathing, use a clean towel to dry your skin or you leave it to dry on its own.
Avoid frequent touching of your facial skin.
Most importantly, eat fruits and vegetables and drink more water everyday.
Be patient, with time, all that spots will fade if you follow all the process.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough by meobizy(f): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Exfoliate routinely, drink a lot of water, eat fruits and exercise. The face must fresh by force. Get a well paying job or hustle, too. People glow when money is not a problem.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough by Juwonmania(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cashsteady:
I have someone who sold organic pimple and black spot removal to me. If u don't mind I can link you up with her so u can buy from her too
Re: My Face Is Very Rough by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cashsteady:
use zee soap and fruit of the earth aloe vera gel lotion. Pimples heals with age
Re: My Face Is Very Rough by Emescot(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
1. Stop eating Margarine or fatty foods for a start.

2. Stop using too many face cleansers and creams.

3.Always wash your mattress with Antiseptics.

4. Bath with only Dettol or Tetmosol soaps, please avoid all the fancy soaps you read about.

5. Drink water alot.

6. Carry face towels don't let sweats dry up on ur face.

7.Eats lots of fruits and vegetables.

8. Stop changing lotions, and if you must use any don't apply too much on your face, use moisturizing lotions.

9. Stop touching ur face or bursting ur pimples.

10. You do well not to sleep face down with your face on the pillow or mattress, especially if you don't wash ur mattress and pillows.

Bye

(1) (Reply)

Your Cure To Ulcer, Diabetes And High Blood Pressure / High Blood Pressure Treatment / Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat and Get full 6 pack (abs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.